• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• locogato11283

• 87sheerips

• n2otoofast4u

• LaegerEliminator

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dad was guest speaker at the end of today's parade. #freedomisntfree #honorthesacrifice #memorialday2017 #helodriver #gunshippilot #purpleheartrecipient

Today is a pretty significant day in the Laeger Family.   Today marks 49 yrs since my Dad was shot out of the air piloting his huey gunship in Vietnam.   http://www.valleyjournal.net/Article/142

My youngest son, Tyler, senior prom today. Going stag, in my Gasser, wearing lime green and Cowboy boots. I appreciate the fact that he GIVES NO FUCKS!

Posted Images

got case halfs together tonight.. these two 5mm bolts are left overs from my alloyboltz kit. no idea what they go to0225cea058feffdeb71b4665b6918043.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

owls r fukin cool. seen a few in arizona years ago. mostly just see golden eagles now. 
Yea they are. Golden Eagles are and can be pretty epic

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Canadianshee said:

No flooding this year so far might open up early. Have a buddy keeping an eye out 335e8200c2248f94ac84014ce64892e9.jpg99e8c943de0934a6fc71a23700828818.jpg

Our lake just declared ice off yesterday. We've had 50mph winds and rain for the last two days which cleared everything off. 

Our lake just declared ice off yesterday. We've had 50mph winds and rain for the last two days which cleared everything off. 
Where are you again? We had same type of weather two weeks ago. Some ice left further west and massive ice dam east building up at first set of locks on lake outlet.

6 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Got my new toy.acc0c1a2f5fba514a9846fa34e259762.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

Meh, still better off with a Dyna or a Zeeltronics. As you can program those. But the Motor City Spark's curves are very modern and should be better than stock.  You'll like the added response below 6K rpm.

Meh, still better off with a Dyna or a Zeeltronics. As you can program those. But the Motor City Spark's curves are very modern and should be better than stock.  You'll like the added response below 6K rpm.
Dunno about the other 2 , but 9 curves is enough for me.

I'll keep the stator for lights.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Canadianshee said:

Where are you again? We had same type of weather two weeks ago. Some ice left further west and massive ice dam east building up at first set of locks on lake outlet.

Minnesota. We had a bad year for ice lakes only had about 24" which we normally would have 30-40". It got warm and rainy very early here. I'm actually putting one of our boats in this afternoon. One of the earliest ice outs on record here.

Only problem with this is, all the idiots get to be out sooner. You can't even find a new boat here since everyone bought one because of COVID (no restrictions on boating). I've never seen our lake as busy as it was last year. 

18 minutes ago, specialblend07 said:

Minnesota. We had a bad year for ice lakes only had about 24" which we normally would have 30-40". It got warm and rainy very early here. I'm actually putting one of our boats in this afternoon. One of the earliest ice outs on record here.

Only problem with this is, all the idiots get to be out sooner. You can't even find a new boat here since everyone bought one because of COVID (no restrictions on boating). I've never seen our lake as busy as it was last year. 

Fishing has been absolutely ridiculous this last year.  Weekdays are as busy or worse than previous holiday weekends.  

6 minutes ago, SKEETER said:

Fishing has been absolutely ridiculous this last year.  Weekdays are as busy or worse than previous holiday weekends.  

Yep. If you want to fish here you need to be off the lake by 10am, or go out after 8pm. You can't fish top water until Tuesday or Wednesday as it takes that long for the chopped up weeds to go away from the weekend traffic.

^^^ this here. Last year was most season for chop weed washing up boat launch. So many new to boat ownership whom no clues.
But yes I did go out at all this year with the weather.

takin new bhq gear out in public for the first time.. feel like a damn chode takin a selfief72e7d6ce3c5ba6a2c01283edbca10e8.jpg

• Like 1
takin new bhq gear out in public for the first time.. feel like a damn chode takin a selfief72e7d6ce3c5ba6a2c01283edbca10e8.jpg

At least your not using the back camera. A bit further a head in that regard then most.

• Like 1