Loco your a quadtard.

SNTBANSHEE

I saw you were doing a little hatin of the RRRMC on King Of The Hill. Giving them shit for not running quads. I know it’s all in good fun but there are a few legitimate reasons RRRMC doesn’t run quads. It’s not that a quad with a good rider would have a problem with the hill, it’s the quads with idiots riding them that cause the problem and while there a lot of good quad riders out there, the idiots will show up as well. The hill climb draws the biggest crowd in district 17 and with that many people in the infield, a quad rolling down the hill (and they will) causes safety issues for the crowd. The climb also draws about 200 riders, without including quads. The program barley gets done before days end as it is. With a lot more riders the climb would just take too long. :cheers: homie

I saw you were doing a little hatin of the RRRMC on King Of The Hill. Giving them shit for not running quads. I know it’s all in good fun but there are a few legitimate reasons RRRMC doesn’t run quads. It’s not that a quad with a good rider would have a problem with the hill, it’s the quads with idiots riding them that cause the problem and while there a lot of good quad riders out there, the idiots will show up as well. The hill climb draws the biggest crowd in district 17 and with that many people in the infield, a quad rolling down the hill (and they will) causes safety issues for the crowd. The climb also draws about 200 riders, without including quads. The program barley gets done before days end as it is. With a lot more riders the climb would just take too long. :cheers: homie

Those guys are entirely too sensitive on KOTH. They're a bunch of fucking babies. I just get on there when I am bored to stir shit up and have some fun. I can just picture those guys sitting at their computers steaming mad.

I don't care if they run ATVs. I don't even run in that district. I just like to get them going. :rotflmao:

Those guys are entirely too sensitive on KOTH. They're a bunch of fucking babies. I just get on there when I am bored to stir shit up and have some fun. I can just picture those guys sitting at their computers steaming mad.

I don't care if they run ATVs. I don't even run in that district. I just like to get them going. :rotflmao:

You been trolling the blaster forum too? :rotflmao: