karma is a motherfucker

BLOODRAGE

this happened out of the blue one day.me and my bro went to his friends store before we went to the river with our shees,his buddy wanted my bro to go with him to get some lumber for his deck so i waited at the store to babysit my bro's shee.as i was sitting on my shee minding my own business some asshole showed up on his cr250,he was chatting to his friends in a truck and as he was leaving he says to me,wanna race,i looked at him and didnt say anything because i didnt want to leave my bro's shee with a bunch of fucken thieves(customers).so as he was leaving he opened his bike up and spat rocks at me then went on the gravel road and started doing donuts.as i sat on my shee and i thought"you will get yours you fucker"at the time i had my ported by me stocker motor and was waiting for parts to show up for the ss build.so a week went by and after work i decided to go visit my bro at his place.we were bullshittn and we heard the cr250 ripping around,by the time he got near my bro's place he seen my banshee sitting in the drive way and decided to show off.he fucken wiped hard man and i was like wtf then i started lmfao my bro ran upto him too see if he was ok,as i walked up to him i was still in shock and had a big grin on my face.i cought myself laughing and had to force myself to stop.so the ambulance and cops and 2 firetrucks showed up im like wtf why the fire trucks lol.so the ambulance took him.karma is a motherfucker i said to my bro and he agreed.i respect other atv's and dirtbikers on the road i never try to show off or cause trouble for others when im cruising around on my shee.so a week went by and we heard the news on the guy on the cr250.he broke his pelvis his tail bone and a couple of ribs.and to this day i dont feel sory for the fuck.

if he didnt spit rocks at me at the store i wouldnt of laughed and would of helped the guy the best i could.

• Like 1

yup np

but like i said if he hadnt of spit rocks at me the week before i would of helped him but because he did i couldnt help but laugh plus it only looked as if he hurt his pride at the time.

i felt like saying to him,how about that race?