EASY THROTTLE SPRINGS

Im thinking of buying the easy throttle springs from fast racing, but im pretty confused on how to install them. Does anyone have an idea or a "how to" guide on how to install these because my throttle is pretty stiff and only allows for a short amount of time on the dunes. Thank you

Unscrew your carb tops and remove the cable from the slide with needle nose and install new springs, reverse process for install. :)

Just put mine in last week

Best $5 I've spent in a long time

I've broken my right hand X2 and have lots of trouble with a thumb set up. These really make a big difference. Super easy to install

Couldn't you just shorten the factory springs some for a lighter throttle?

Well the easy springs have a lighter tension, so it wouldn't be the same as shortening your factory springs even though I've heard doing that is still effective. Just make sure when you stretch and Un-coil the easy spring you use your current springs as a guide.

Well the easy springs have a lighter tension, so it wouldn't be the same as shortening your factory springs even though I've heard doing that is still effective. Just make sure when you stretch and Un-coil the easy spring you use your current springs as a guide.

You know you could take some sand paper and make yourself easy springs by sanding material away. just sand up and down and spin it and it will make the spring weaker because material is removed.

Adam