Resurecting an 87, need a carb and gear drive shaft

I need much more but for now I need a stock carb body. The threads are bad on one of mine. I also need a transmission gear drive shaft. The one with the front sprocket attaches to. I also need a set of head lights and the wiring for them.

this is the for sale section i beleive you ment to post this in the 'wanted' section. i think i have the gear shaft, ill check tonight and pm you once i find out what side carb you need.

I need much more but for now I need a stock carb body. The threads are bad on one of mine. I also need a transmission gear drive shaft. The one with the front sprocket attaches to. I also need a set of head lights and the wiring for them.

I got a stock carb complete for $20 plus the ride ($5)

I also have one red stock headlight and wiring $20 plus ride

this is the for sale section i beleive you ment to post this in the 'wanted' section. i think i have the gear shaft, ill check tonight and pm you once i find out what side carb you need.

My bad. I didnt notice the "wanted" section. I'm still learning about the forum. I need the LH side carb with the choke.