Im very suprised there are site sponsors here!

Mustang_Gay81

So are u actually pissed or just being a troll and stirring shit because of the reactions you've gotten from your previous posts? I've been on here for a few days now and seen quite a few disgruntled new guys come and go. I've been around to a pile of other sites but always come back to this one. This is about the only one where u can say what u want when u want about whatever and some Nun won't slap your hand with a ruler. I will say that if you're going to open your mouth and insert both feet you had better be prepared for an ass kickin. Most of us are smart asses and are bored. We come here when we're sitting on the couch because the ol lady is watching jersey shore or some shit. Cheaper than the bar. Plain and simple.

These bikes are just way cooler than lets say a blaster. If a guy is used to hanging out on a site such as maybe blasterforum, then this place might be a bit of a culture shock. But you can't tell me that a site like that isn't more catered toward kids? With all the sensoring and shit that happens. This place is set up and operated by men who wanna act like men and don't wanna be held back by a bunch of sniveling ass little girls. There are some douchebags one here but we try to keep most of them in check.

As far as info and site sponsors go, there are a shit ton of pretty sharp people on here. These bikes attract a bit higher intellect when you start talking about the higher end ones then the smaller "kids" bikes do. Some of the people on here are from some pretty accomplished technical backgrounds. If you had a way to compare that to other sites I'd be you would be surprised.

So anyway enough of my rant. So if you're just here to stir shit have fun. The locals will do their thing with your crap thread. If you actually wanna hang out and contribute quit being a pussy and suck it up. You're new, get over yourself. Or go back to the kids sites.

I really love this response dave ^^^. You shoukd consider being a writer dave!!

Ive spent the last 2 months or so reading and getting info on my banshee build and i must say how in the hell is there site sponsors sponsoring the bull shit that goes on here?

This place for the most part is full of arrogant smart ass comments.im just curious how long this place will take a relaxed attitude on useless post after post of dumb shit?

Im betting when those smart ass comments and shitty attitudes start running potential customers off and site sponsoring starts to take a hit the mods here might take notice and clean this place up.

So far ive not seen anything on here that would ever make me pay to be on here i seen enough spoiled little mommas boys pissing and moaning about nothing in the military and they didnt last there either.

I wish the few of you that actually are desecent people the best of luck with the group of ass clowns that frequents this place and i also wish the new guys the best of luck getting real answers to real questions this place is a joke!

Bunch of internet tough guys that if ever faced in real life would piss themselves and head for mommies skirt tails!

Just my opinions i figured since everyone else is so quick to spout off about dumb shit id spout off about what ive seen here and i still say the majority of what ive seen is a joke!

approvalratingsapprovin.jpg

whineybitvch43444.jpg