Im very suprised there are site sponsors here!

Mustang_Gay81

He's pissed cuz in the short time he's been here, he's made no friends. This site is full of good people. Sometimes u need to warm up to people before you are accepted. If you don't like it, GTFO and head over to bluetraxx!

LMFAO i never came here for friends i came here for info which was far and few in between.

But hey whatever is clever.

The sad thing is i actually got more useful info on a blaster forum than a banshee forum.Kinda sad for the sponsors here that their money goes to you sissified smart ass fags bull shit squabbles and smart ass comments but hey if theyre anything like the dumb fucks here that will spend 100 on hoses then hey sounds like a match made in heaven.

Honestly though to anyone who may be doing a search for banshee info the best advice i can give you is to first get a manual and second avoid this place its a joke!

If you want high school drama from a bunch of pussies that wouldnt say 1/2 of the shit in life they say here then this is your place.

If youre into dick riding and pissing matches about nothing then by all means sign up there seems to be no shortage on space for spineless smart ass fags here and they welcome them here with arms,mouthes,and cheeks wide open!

But if youre looking for useful info on building banshees you wont get the advice you seek here!Just look around for yourself!

Im out bitches this place is useless webspace!

Edited by Mustang_Guy81

its funny how you are the only person i have ever seen post something like this on here.. you should feel like a douchebag.. yea we sometimes give people shit.. noobs seem to get it more often for some reason.. i think its because everyone gets tired of explaining why a boost bottle ISNT a good mod.... if you hate this forum why are you still posting on here?? maybe its time to pack your bags and head out?? if i am somewhere i hate and also feel unwanted i usually leave.. GET A CLUE

its funny how you are the only person i have ever seen post something like this on here.. you should feel like a douchebag.. yea we sometimes give people shit.. noobs seem to get it more often for some reason.. i think its because everyone gets tired of explaining why a boost bottle ISNT a good mod.... if you hate this forum why are you still posting on here?? maybe its time to pack your bags and head out?? if i am somewhere i hate and also feel unwanted i usually leave.. GET A CLUE

LMFAO

I just want anyone doing a search on banshee info to know what to expect from the cock smokers here!

Ive seen a few descent members here no doubt but they dont make up for the majority.

I dont feel bad at all like i said i sifted through this garbage for 2 months ive read shit tons of posts and most or all have atleast a few smart ass stupid worthless comments ragging on the OP for asking the question to begin with.

So again any new guys that are in this for fun you wont have fun getting questions answered here again dont take my word do a search and see for yourself.

welcome to the internet. every forum has its share of guys that will fuck with you and a lot of the times people on the forum get to know other people on the forum and give them shit out of fun. other times its stuff that has been covered already and can be searched.

if u want real info.. try making some friends first... as of right now i dont think you are doing too well in that area. .. im done with this thread..

LMFAO im not going to ass kiss or dick ride for info i got out of the manual!

And to WIGGER a few posts up yea ok HOMIE keep selling crack hating whitey or wtfe is hot in the streets there.

This is what youre all so proud of here?

Seriously?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no ill get banned for telling the truth?Wtfe will i do then when i cant come on here and see useless posts about which site sponsors dick to ride this week????????????LMFAO life just wont be the same ill tell ya...