Im very suprised there are site sponsors here!

Mustang_Gay81

Ive spent the last 2 months or so reading and getting info on my banshee build and i must say how in the hell is there site sponsors sponsoring the bull shit that goes on here?

This place for the most part is full of arrogant smart ass comments.im just curious how long this place will take a relaxed attitude on useless post after post of dumb shit?

Im betting when those smart ass comments and shitty attitudes start running potential customers off and site sponsoring starts to take a hit the mods here might take notice and clean this place up.

So far ive not seen anything on here that would ever make me pay to be on here i seen enough spoiled little mommas boys pissing and moaning about nothing in the military and they didnt last there either.

I wish the few of you that actually are desecent people the best of luck with the group of ass clowns that frequents this place and i also wish the new guys the best of luck getting real answers to real questions this place is a joke!

Bunch of internet tough guys that if ever faced in real life would piss themselves and head for mommies skirt tails!

Just my opinions i figured since everyone else is so quick to spout off about dumb shit id spout off about what ive seen here and i still say the majority of what ive seen is a joke!

God damn noobs don't realize that for every smart ass comment, there are like 12 helpful comments... If you can't put up with a little bit of shit then GET THE FUCK OUT!!! Jmho

No shit right?! When did guys become such pussies that they can't take a little BSing. :cry: A lot of guys are here try to be social and personable. If you and your stuck up bitch friends don't ever like to joke around, then have fun being a little push over bitch to your boyfriend for the rest of your life.