My first BANSHEE build

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys i appreciate it!!!

Ken charged me shipping there and back.He did it all for free!

Just finished shooting the clear over all the plastics now i have to wait for it to dry before assembly and ill probably give the plastics another week to fully cure.Temps been funny here one day its so hot you cant breathe next day youre wearing a coat god i hate illinois lol

Thanks guys i appreciate it!!!

Ken charged me shipping there and back.He did it all for free!

Just finished shooting the clear over all the plastics now i have to wait for it to dry before assembly and ill probably give the plastics another week to fully cure.Temps been funny here one day its so hot you cant breathe next day youre wearing a coat god i hate illinois lol

So you asked Wildcard all those questions for no reason in another thread, knowing you were gonna use Ken anyway.... :confused:

So you asked Wildcard all those questions for no reason in another thread, knowing you were gonna use Ken anyway.... :confused:

Hmmmm I guess it must be another learning exspirence for the builder to try out i take it....since it was for free :unsure:

Ok youre obviously misunderstanding ive not sent the jugs off for porting i sent them to ken over the winter for new sleeves to run the stock 64mm and start fresh.Ive not sent them out for porting yet thats next winter or at the earliest this fall.

So im not sure what youre getting at but it sounds like im being accused of pumping wildcard for info to take back to ken which is down right ignorant.I asked wildcard what i did because he seems knowledgeable and you guys all say hes good so i asked questions i had whats the problem?If it makes wildcard or those of you who think im spying ill not ask any porting questions i could honestly care less im not here for anyone but myself.

Colors look good man. You runnin those spacers on the front? Look sketchy. Ditch that boost bottle and get ya a stock crossover. Make things a lot easier to work on when your jetting and stuff.

Boost bottle is gone it was causing a vacuum leak im guessing it wasnt lining up and causing the boots not to seal.

Looking great.

What front shocks are those, and did you just paint the reservoir red? They look nice.

Front stockers were bent so i grabbed some el cheapo ebay shocks until i can get some yfz's or someting.

Theyre pretty soft and from the few times ive rode it they seemed like a comfortable ride.

Idk that id hit and super high jumps with them but until i get a deal on some others theyll do.

I guess he did what a douche bag. Gonna be funny when Ken fucked it up and wrecks the whole motor.

Edited by Hyper