My first BANSHEE build

Im not sure of the year of this banshee but the rear swingarm setup seems to be 87 but it dont have j arms.The motor say 2gu so i dont know but i picked this banshee up in a trade for a 98 blaster i had roughly 150 cash in and a chinese 110cc i rebuilt for my nephew after buying it for 35 bucks.The blaster had my spare top end .050 wiseco,jug,and head,fmf gnarly pipe,boysen reeds ran really well.

This shee ran and had 105/110psi and ran and started easily but was bone stock so here you go from the time i got it until now let me know what you think.

Banshee7.jpg

Banshee6.jpg

Banshee5.jpg

Banshee3.jpg

Banshee.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting painting the plastics heres a few small peices done its jet black duplicolor automotive paint from the parts store with metallic clear

paint3.jpg

paint4.jpg

paint5.jpg

Heres the graphics that will be going on after all the paints layed down and cured

graphics.jpg

graphics2.jpg

What you guys think?Its been my winter project since getting hurt at work and having lots of down time nothing too wild but it should be fun when all is said and done.

You've really tidied her up, good job!

Thanks bro!!!

Herniated a couple discs and im welder/fabricator so i needed something to occupy my time.

I also did a blaster 240BBK and im in the process of suping up my 89 KDX200 but the banshee has taken a special place with me ive always wanted one since i was a kid and when i got the chance to get one without forking cash out i had to get it.Sadly it was in rough shape and what wasnt half assed by the previous owner(s) was plain worn out.What i couldnt salvage i bought new/used.But 90% of the fun for me is wrenching.