YFZ hybrid

The snipers will go with out much modifying. 

I’m getting a set in pieces so I can fit them as tight as possible and weld them together myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

Oh man, gonna be tits! I kinda like them laid out the way they are in the pic. They look like a 250R pipe. I’d imagine they’ll come up and in a bit when it’s all said and done though. Nice rig. Glad someone swooped that thing up and is riding the hell out of it. Did you buy it with the twister small block to?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4de91183083f129d9ec21f5c97553c35.jpg

Finally got it finished up and took it out to the ice. Raced on a small flooded dirt track Saturday. 2nd place to a trx450r with a built zilla motor wasn’t bad for my first time on it. I need to make a few more suspension tweaks but the traction is unbelievable! With my banshee chassis I could barely do a wheelie if I tried. This thing wants to lift the front tires every time I even think about touching the throttle. I’m excited to get it on a real track next weekend to see how it does.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mhoksch said:

4de91183083f129d9ec21f5c97553c35.jpg

Finally got it finished up and took it out to the ice. Raced on a small flooded dirt track Saturday. 2nd place to a trx450r with a built zilla motor wasn’t bad for my first time on it. I need to make a few more suspension tweaks but the traction is unbelievable! With my banshee chassis I could barely do a wheelie if I tried. This thing wants to lift the front tires every time I even think about touching the throttle. I’m excited to get it on a real track next weekend to see how it does.

Ice doesn't look terrible by you. Completely fucked by us. All slush under the snow.

It’s garbage here. That pic was lake Wisconsin last weekend. 2” of hard ice, 2-3” of water, then 7-8” of ice under that. The layering fucked us. Had to cancel all of the SWIRA races so far

3 hours ago, mhoksch said:

My hybrid has a wheelie issues also. What rear shock linkage and wish bone are you using?