Watch for trees..

Lowflyin

Well. Me and a bro was ripping our bikes (yz450 and yz250f) down this gas line. There's a long hill that crests over and goes back down on the other side. We were going up the hill in 5th and I soared over the top about a foot off the ground. Well my front tire landed about 2 feet before a 16-18 " log and it was game over. Buck me off and I landed a good 30 ft down the trail along with my buddy behind me. Titanium fmf 4.1 is crushed, subframe bent and front rim bent. Other than that all is good. Crushed my elbow hard and back hurts but I'll be good. Moral of the story is look where the hell your goin before you crush shit..

The worse part about broken/injured ribs, is you cant really do anything about it. cant cast them, brace them, splint, nothing. You can wrap them with an ace bandage, but i dont think that does much. when i jacked my ribs up last year, all i could do was try not to laugh, sneeze, or cough. only time heals the ribs. Good luck.

The worse part about broken/injured ribs, is you cant really do anything about it. cant cast them, brace them, splint, nothing. You can wrap them with an ace bandage, but i dont think that does much. when i jacked my ribs up last year, all i could do was try not to laugh, sneeze, or cough. only time heals the ribs. Good luck.

Also can't shit, breathe, move, eat, you basically have to lay in bed

How did your brother do?

Is he ok?

Did he wreck too?

He's just a friend, a "bro" lol but he's alright. Just a few scratches.

My ribs hurt a small bit but I'm fully functioning.

Right now I'm on a much needed vacation down in the keys

Thought so........See, guy on the quad was fine. :lol: That's what you get for riding a motorcycle. :shootself:

www.YFZ250fheadquarters.Idon'tthinkso :blink::jesterlaugh:

Glad your OK....but if your going to ride that two wheel dirt stick...maybe you should let the Banshee guy run point. ;)