hey check this out

Deathmetal666

' date=' oh ic what we have here, is another computer tough guy, quote']

uh whos the one that thinks hes the shit by comin on here and tellin us to look at his bitch ass banshee dissing site in the fist place and i noticed you have this porblem spelling my name wrong, we need to work on that, any how as far as our lil riding excursion goes, i think you should come down here where its all strip mines and silt banks to climb as apposed to the rode blocks going into relativialy flat forest

o wait, since you only seem to be 10 or 11 I guess it would be kinda hard for you to get down here and all so i guess will have to come up there somtime to show you how to climb some shit

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personnaly i cant say anything about deathmetal cause i have never met him. but his mother sure can suck a d!@k!!!! maybe she will be able to introduce us one day when im not banging her in the ass :lol:  :lol:
she sounds like my kinda girl, specialy if she does the latter of those two first......hell thats what dreams are made of, if she's really hot ill be deathie's new daddy.....

and oh pyro zit,,, you said that 400exs are makeing upthe hills you climb,,,,,,,,,,hahahhahahahahahahaha lolololol hahahahahahaa you fuckin bundle of sticks, if 400exs aremakeing up, then you know no hills,,, you bundle of sticks hahahhahaaha oh man , so whats up.wanna ride some real hills bitch????? :twisted:

what the hell u cant even type straight get the hell off of this website no one here likes you!!!!!!!

goto hell banshee hater i bet u dont even own a quad u got one of those fu@$ing powerwheels lol :lol:

dumbass punk!!

i was tryin to figure out how to get a pic that size to fit as my avatar and i couldnt get them that small so i got it from some one on here wasnt tryin to take their shit just seein if it worked they got rid of it so i kept it. and his moms looks allot like that just with a whole big enough to put up some post and kick a field goal. she clears 2 liter coke bottles. if she bends over far enough you can tell wither she brushed her teeth or not. it used to be a nice slut to visit but not no more now if i get to close to the slut i get sucked in like a black hole. her face aint so pretty shee's got stretch marks around her mouth its kinda sad to see what used to be a half way decent slut to what shee is now. she's almost as wore out as deathmetal her self. l8ter