hey check this out

Deathmetal666

mayby some one got ahold of him :twisted: or mayby he is just showing his true pussy pink colors to the world and well mayby he had a revalation and decided to become a flower child or even a monk. who knows who cares i just think he's a turd and was just around here to start shit and say dumb shit and piss ppl off cuz thats what all the cool ppl do.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent been on here for as long as alot of u but from what i've seen in these few monts i love how ppl just come on here and start stuff like "i fucked all ur moms cuz ur banshees are gay and u use the forum for gay cyber sex so i'm guna destroy it by mocking u cuz u have somthing i'm too poor to get and too afraid to ride"

what realy puzzels me is what they expect like thousands of ppl are going to read that and just be there like " WOW he's right, i'm going to sell my quad, quit having fun, and join the revolutin of telling people how gay quads are"

or "no you right we are all gay losers we should bow down and follow you around your JR high school and try to be as cool as you"

any way do they not expect to be chewed out by 5-50 other ppl when they do this stuff? also not one has ever accepted a challenge...

for get what i wanted to say somthin bout runnin with big dogs.......

o well i tend to rambel on when i make long post but i hope u got the point

i love how ppl just come on here and start stuff like "i fucked all ur moms cuz ur banshees are gay and u use the forum for gay cyber sex so i'm guna destroy it by mocking u cuz u have somthing i'm too poor to get and too afraid to ride"

People like that are pathetic and immature. It's one thing to talk shit about something worth talking shit about but to just make some BS up just to get a response is lame...just my .02 :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

and oh pyro zit,,, you said that 400exs are makeing upthe hills you climb,,,,,,,,,,hahahhahahahahahahaha lolololol hahahahahahaa you fuckin *****, if 400exs aremakeing up, then you know no hills,,, you ***** hahahhahaaha oh man , so whats up.wanna ride some real hills bitch????? :twisted:

oooooooo :)

my friends back

from the words i understood you do wana go ridin some time

hope to see you down here sometime soon then

and if u piss ur pants when you the hills I do we can swing by my old JR-HS and get you some spelling/grammer lessons

first of all if a 400ex can climb the hills you are diong, than iy anit woth it to climb those ant hills, i wanna climb some real shit, and who gives a fuck about typos, this aint english class, or maybe you were the english teachers little suck boy :twisted:

i said a 400ex could make it up [/b]most of them

i thought that would give u a chance

o well looks like your too scared for that any way

its ok there are some realy easy ones i guess you could get some pratice on till your ready for somthin over 50ccs

lanky who the fuck are you, if you dont like waht i say, dont respond dickhead its that somple, but if i can get a rise out of you, Imust be doing something right,

and pyro zit, any chance of you comming here?, i'll show you some shit that would scare the piss out of you!! :twisted:

boy im gonna fuck you up! You think you are tough and you talk shit when you are in front of your computer screen. If I can ever get my hands around ur bitch ass neck I will fucking kill you. And who the fuck are you comming on this forum talking mad shit.

pyro zit
Damn you are like fucking 10.

oh really, and when did i ever come on here and say i was gonna fuck you up?little boy, oh ic what we have here, is another computer tough guy, and scince i was here first bitch, and this is the roost room i can say whater the fuck i want, and i never said i was gonna fuck you up.like you computer tough guy,,,,,, i never said hey lanky dick, im talkin to you, you just took it upon yourself to respond to me,,, if you dont like wht im saying,,, dont respond... dick head,, its as simple as that, or is your mind too simple to comprehend that concept???? :twisted: