hey check this out

Deathmetal666

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your gay ass doin' here again?? What, proud because you've gone from 4 members to 5? Funny how you say your site is so awesome, yet you spend so much time on here posting spam. You just don't get it do you? Let me spell it out for you... YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE!!!!

Damn fairy ass mother fucker...

first of all, I go where i want and NOBODY tells me differently, second of all you must be scared of going different places, probably when you ride to you all stay in a saFE Little sand box, while the men are topping that killer hill , yep oh well we dont want pussies like you there anyway!!! hmm just like you probably rock out to gay ass shit like korn or some stupid nu metal crap, yepscreamin demon, you should change you name to screaming butthole! :twisted:

click here

http://planetdivision.com/cgi-bin/atv/YaBB.pl

Deathmetal, you have serious issues...why the hell you raggin on korn?? Like the shit you listen to is any better....you tell me, where is the talent in a band when all they do is beat their guitar and scream obscenities that you can't understand anyway?? I can guarantee that your shit talkin is gonna take you NO WHERE, especially on here...GROW UP! :roll:

Lol, if you call a little 2 foot high jump that you love to idle over a 'killer hill' that only the 'men' jump... then you have no idea what real men jump. You of all people should know all about men, seeing as how you like to check them out all the time.

And what does music have to do with how gay you really are? Your so called death-petal music definitely is affecting your english, you can't even type a half-way comprehendable sentence you moron. Yep, and you use the word 'yep' like a back woods hillbilly.... YEP!

And the issue of going different places... I'm not scared to go anywhere... except into whatever gay bars you reside in, or your gay ass website. The only useful information you have on there is stuff you've stolen from other websites.

Oh, by the way

Cick here

http://www.imafairyassdeathpetal666penispump.com

damn death your a *****. why you startin shit wit ppl any way and your site has a total 25 MEMBERS!!!!!!! thats great man i am pretty sure if you just keep talkin shit to every one they will come around some time and want to be a part or your cool ass crew you roll with. and you must be into some dark and scary shit to have a name like deathmetal666. shit ur probly a priest sucking church boy aint ya and your mad at god because he made you like suking dick and not everyone else so you get picked on. its okay we all know your gay no need to flaunt it.,..

lol hahahah now thats the reaction i should be getting, you *****s can actually speak, and oh Korn is fuckin wigger sissy mtv craP, MALLCORE if you will, numetal must die, its only for trend whores! and oh yeah that 2 foot killer hill well that my be all you can do , and anytime you wanna ride the devil, let me know, i'll ride anywhere with anybody, unless your a *****, then i tend to stand clear!Ill try and get some pics up here of that so.called 2 foot hill that i was climbing, and hey you can also then check out a cool ass shreeding Banshee! i'll get them up soon andoh i dont only listen to deatm metal, have you checkedout the new maiden cd, it shreds and they arefarfrom death metal.... ha as long as i can get a rise out of you guys,, then i know im doing my job in the roosting room..

click here

anytime you wanna ride the devil, let me know, i'll ride anywhere with anybody, unless you're straight, then i tend to stand clear!

I'll pass on that invitation bubba... besides, I'd hate to show up your awesome tricycle riding skillz. I remember awhile back when you claimed you'd ride with anyone on here and show them your mad riding skillz, yet several people told you when and where to get your ass handed to you, but you chickened out. What's the deal?? Do you only ride with young adolescent boys?

its getting better over there my Banshee friends, and espically you Bitch boy, check it out again,,,  the evil one has spoken!!! :twisted:

click here    

Chill on death, he may be an utter idiot but as i stated before those forums have more flames and skulls then letters typed

yeh i'm with ya on that one screamin this kids a *****. thats all he seems to talk about he does have some serious issues because he keeps mentioning *****s hopeing that some one will come out and admit they are gay just like him. he seems to think we are they gays for likin pussy and fur burgers not hairy hot dogs like he does ya know what i mean..... and for the dicks in his mouth he may say he doesnt suck dick constantly but then again we arent the ones with stretch marks around our lips are we. screamin eventually he'll figure out that he's to cool for us squares and leave and quit his shit but untill then looks like we just gotta ignore his ignorant ass cock loving cum catchin mouth of his........l8ter

heh

i'm from down in PA if u wana go riding

i'm 15 tho so i'm prob bout 4-6 years older then you

if you can keep up theres some hills we climb

you can stay at the bottom tho and "make a bitch" outa those road blocks we have to cross :P what did you say you have a 50cc or was it a lawn mower or someting i cant rember

well i'll look forward to ridin with you and see if you can make it up one of your "3 foot tall super he-man hill climbs" with out getting stuck or flipping over