Brandon/Shay @ Wildcard Racing

ticktock

Thank you Wildcard,

I needed some parts, so I called up Wildcard Racing. Pretty awesome Sponsor up there in Utah. The prices are good and the customer service is awesome. I would recommend Wildcard to anyone. They are pretty top-notched and will help anyone with anything from questions to getting what you actually need at the best pricing in the industry. They are full services with everything from custom domes to porting to engines. A no BS type of guy Saving you money so you do not waste the banshee Budget!!

Thank you for the help Wildcard!!

Adam

http://www.wildcardracingatv.com/

Wildcard Racing (435)623-0148

• 1 month later...

I couldnt agree more!!!!!

Brandon and shay are AWESOME ppl and Wildcard does GREAT work!!!! EVERY motor I build or run in the future WILL be from their shop!!!!!

They are highly knowledgeable and great people to work with. I have been to their shop many times and been out riding with them. I can personally say first hand they build some strong running MEAN bikes! Whether it's a 2 stroke or 4 stroke they know their stuff. Anything you need done they can do. :D

-Zach

• 11 months later...