willardwright59

#1JUANstunna

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

would you take a money order? i do not have a pay pal.

Nah man PayPal is just a lot easier.. And the whole bad seller post on you kind of throws me off.. Not that I don't trust you.. It's just that I don't trust you. No offense. Get your parents bank account hooked up to your PayPal and we will talk.. I'm under 18 as well. Everytime I sell anything, I ship next business day. I give refunds right away. I understand the need to set up with bank account thing. I had to do it too, but I got it done in a couple days and since have bought and sold a quite a bit.. Once again, no offense.. But you gotta figure all this shit out.

I got a pm from him and thought I had seen his name somewhere.. Lol was as polite as I could be, but that should tell him something.. It took 3 days after contacting my bank for the account numbers and stuff that you need to give to PayPal, for them to send and receive payments from bank account to PayPal to verify, and for them to send me a confirmation that it is working. 3 days.. I will give him a chance after he sets up the PayPal that he didn't have... Or had for like a year? Wierd how all the story's get mixed up when he can't remember what he said. Lol