willardwright59

#1JUANstunna

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I knew this cat was a jerkoff. :rotflmao: I work 2nd shift 7 fuckin days a week and when i sold shit, once the money was in my paypal, shit was sent out the next morning.

The items I sold if I recieved billing info before 12 I shipped that day. If I received after I shipped the next day.

I shipped overseas. The person I shipped to has not received the item. The money is in paypal because of that.

Adam

Screenshot_2.jpg

It's amazing that you couldn't refund my money, but after about 12 hours of taking shit from everyone on the forum I now have money in my paypal. Yes I got my money but I'm not going to delete this thread. This is bullshit it took me to start a thread here and file a dispute on paypal to get $21.50 from you that was mine. Well thanks guys for helping me shame this kid into getting my money back. :cheers:

No actually all it took was the dispute on paypal. When ur paypal isnt connected to a bank account, it sets a spending limit. It will not let u spend any money at all. I tried to send ur money back when u first asked but it said "please connect to a bank account to remove limit" when u did the dispute, it gave me a option to do a full refund. Which i did. Im sending u the handguards my mom said they will send either monday or tuesday. If you dont believe me open a fake paypal and dont connect to a bank account. It will do the same. Sorry for the trouble. I wont be selling on this site at all to do myself and others a favor.