willardwright59

#1JUANstunna

Here's the deal, I paid for a set of hand guards a month and a day ago via paypal. I keep getting the run around from this guy, at first I was like no big deal. Now that I told him I wanted a refund, he says he can't. Below is all the PM's we've exchanged. It's over $20 but money is money.

yamahaman126

Sent 05 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

Hey wondering where the hand guards are that I purchased from you. I haven't heard anything or seen these yet?

Jonathan

willardwright59

Sent 05 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

I tried to send u a message saturday. I guess you deleted the thread. Well they will ship monday or tuesday of this week. Shortly after wards ill send a $10 gas card for the wait. Sorry about that.

yamahaman126

Sent 05 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

Keep your gas card, it's not that big of deal. I was just wondering what was going on.

yamahaman126

Sent Yesterday, 07:21 PM

Ok dude its been a month and no hand guards. Refund my money.

willardwright59

Sent Today, 08:32 AM

I cannot refund your money via paypal. Reason being when i created it, it was for that sales, it wants me to connect it to a bank account but it wont let me use mine for being under 18. I will make sure you get your hand guards and your money back too. I havent been able to drive since my surgery to go to the post office. Sorry. I will ship your hand guards with a 20$ check.

After getting this last message, I understand why he posts 10 questions a day and the content of the questions.

Here is the screenshot of when i paid him for shits and giggles!

paypal.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another pile of shit. No explanation of why they didn't ship? Under 18 willard? Have your loser fuck parents ship them for you

Talk shit little guy! When my mom lives across town, im workin everyday all day and cant drive bc of my surgery. Ive bought from 3 people on here, tyler being one. No problems. He will get his handguards. For free.

Talk shit little guy! When my mom lives across town, im workin everyday all day and cant drive bc of my surgery. Ive bought from 3 people on here, tyler being one. No problems. He will get his handguards. For free.

Ok little guy :rotflmao:. I could give a fuck who you BOUGHT shit from.Just refund the money

Come on dude no excuses, surely you have at least 1 friend that would've dropped something off at the post office for you. banghead

Buying from me does not automatically mean you are a good seller. In fact, there's a chance that the check you sent me could come back insufficient, but being the nice guy I am, sent your stuff already. You told me you didn't have PayPal and that you had to send me a check. That's weird, seeing as how you accepted a payment through PayPal.

I will refund you along with sending them to u. I have no use and if anything u can sell them for a quick $. Its the right thing to do to make up for my mistake on shipping time.

Give him a time frame on his stuff. I don't buy your bullshit excuses. What kind of job do you have that you can work, but cant drive a fucking car? That's lame at best. Quit bullshitting and give him some answer.

im 17. Live with my dad, step mom, and 2 brothers on a farm where i work if its any of your fucking business.

Dude, you are digging yourself a hole. There is no reason one of those 4 people couldn't have taken you to ship the stuff. Start paying attention. This is bullshit and everyone has caught on to you now.