childish idiots

Phelps

I'm not sure why the fuck you're bumping threads that are at the top of the forums, but just because I can, I am resetting your post count to 0.

Bump that.

Good call on the post reset loco. Troyz posted a feedback thread for me today for selling him a set of silencers and that kadoc guy "bumped" the post. I have no idea who that tool is. sounds like a possible scammer trying to up his thread count to get some "street cred". lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just not right fucking with someones livelyhood. Grow some thick skin and hair on yo ass if you don't understand humor or can't stand sarcasim. JMHO, your results may, and will vary. :jesterlaugh:

Worse thing is that this gave me an idea of how to fuck with someone I really don't like at all, real ASS Clown. If I could just figure out how to get his number to rehabs without leaving a trail :jesterlaugh: . PM me if you know how. :cheers:

Good call on the post reset loco. Troyz posted a feedback thread for me today for selling him a set of silencers and that kadoc guy "bumped" the post. I have no idea who that tool is. sounds like a possible scammer trying to up his thread count to get some "street cred". lol

haha wanna bet its skeeter tryin to get his count up to use the shoutbox???

anyway....

http://http://wwww.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/popcorn_2.gif

Edited by 04zSpittinKlotz