childish idiots

Phelps

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You come off as brash. I can take it and understand it because I'm an asshole too at times. Not judging, just giving a view from an outsider

that's the problem... i am not really a asshole. ppl take what i say online way out of context rather it's due to how i type it, or the words i use. i am very very sarcastic and my humor may look like i am being a smartass, but this is the internet not face to face so i would expect ppl to understand that. i am also a lot more verbal than most. i say what i am thinking out loud and it goes beyond my online personality.

show up and hang out with us in our camp, or out in the dunes and base your opinion of me off that, not my online personality. :cheers:

that's the problem... i am not really a asshole. ppl take what i say online way out of context rather it's due to how i type it, or the words i use. i am very very sarcastic and my humor may look like i am being a smartass, but this is the internet not face to face so i would expect ppl to understand that. i am also a lot more verbal than most. i say what i am thinking out loud and it goes beyond my online personality.

show up and hang out with us in our camp, or out in the dunes and base your opinion of me off that, not my online personality. :cheers:

Oh I agree I'm teh same way. Stating your opinion on the internet is taken as being blunt sometimes.

No telling who you pissed off really. Just takes 1 person. I do not know how many times I have had a comment on something all typed out and ended up just deleting it b/c I did not want to hurt someones little feelings. In the end, I do not care about peoples opinions, so why should mine be so important to share.

shnod.gif