childish idiots

Phelps

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats funny is the whine tits and naysayers will be the ones that will never be at a ride and meet you in person. :rotflmao:

F the bitches.

exactly besides these guys wouldn't find it real funny if their work truck tires were slashed. by someone posting my "business number" online and me getting spam calls they effected my work not only today, but for a while until everyone has my number again.

you guys need to realize i am not "crying" i am just pissed off. ppl have no respect and really need to grow the fuck up. you don't like me then come whoop my ass....

whats funny is the whine tits and naysayers will be the ones that will never be at a ride and meet you in person. :rotflmao:

F the bitches.

Can't fight everyone bud.......But I do agree that messing with a persons income is pretty messed up..... Is there any way you could have just got off the list phelps?

Can't fight everyone bud.......But I do agree that messing with a persons income is pretty messed up..... Is there any way you could have just got off the list phelps?

i realize that and for the most part i try to avoid confrontation, just not everyone is going to mesh. I gave up after about the 30th call this morning. tried blocking numbers, etc. had 3 customers trying to get a hold of me all morning but thankfully they was able to get through. enough was enough and it ended up costing me 36 bucks to change my number (yet another cost to me) lesson learned? yes, but regardless it's bs.

It obviously does suck, but you can't blame anyone but yourself. When you're not a friendly person you get on people's nerves and then they retaliate in any way they can. Posting up someones phone # on craigslist/prank calling phones is one of the oldest/most effective tricks in the book. Live and learn I'd say

It obviously does suck, but you can't blame anyone but yourself. When you're not a friendly person you get on people's nerves and then they retaliate in any way they can. Posting up someones phone # on craigslist/prank calling phones is one of the oldest/most effective tricks in the book. Live and learn I'd say

out of curiosity... what are you relating back to? i mean obviously you are taking the side of the persons that did this so obviously you have a issue with me???

i got on the nerves of the most nerve rack sob on the site.... a guy that cant allow a normal conversation to take place in the shoutbox yet somehow this is my fault? right...

sad thing is you are a local and i would give you anything you asked for within reason. you have obviously never met me in person, or maybe you wouldn't think the same way. ask any fellow member that has been around me in person what they think of me.. sad you are so quick to judge.

out of curiosity... what are you relating back to? i mean obviously you are taking the side of the persons that did this so obviously you have a issue with me???

i got on the nerves of the most nerve rack sob on the site.... a guy that cant allow a normal conversation to take place in the shoutbox yet somehow this is my fault? right...

sad thing is you are a local and i would give you anything you asked for within reason. you have obviously never met me in person, or maybe you wouldn't think the same way. ask any fellow member that has been around me in person what they think of me.. sad you are so quick to judge.

You come off as brash. I can take it and understand it because I'm an asshole too at times. Not judging, just giving a view from an outsider