childish idiots

Phelps

it's one thing to talk shit online, even wanna stoop to the fighting lvl in person, but due to childish idiots i have had to change my number. i use my cell to conduct business and now have a lot of ppl that don't know how to get a hold of me due to ppl registering my number with several companies. If you are one of these childish fuck i hope you get ran over and suffer from being brain dead in a wheelchair the rest of your life. whoever you are, you are a drunk, or past drunk and probably as worthless as they come seeing how you registered my number with several alcohol and drug rehab companies. get a life and grow up!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's one thing to talk shit online, even wanna stoop to the fighting lvl in person, but due to childish idiots i have had to change my number. i use my cell to conduct business and now have a lot of ppl that don't know how to get a hold of me due to ppl registering my number with several companies. If you are one of these childish fuck i hope you get ran over and suffer from being brain dead in a wheelchair the rest of your life. whoever you are, you are a drunk, or past drunk and probably as worthless as they come seeing how you registered my number with several alcohol and drug rehab companies. get a life and grow up!

well how the fuck did they get ur number???

Edited by 4strokekilla1987

I feel you on this. I hate them childish fuck! :angry:

Fuck them. To many people can sit on their ass amd get high and spend your money thats put in their pocket by the government. U should have to pass a piss test to collect welfare. Also, you if people are gonna be little bitches amd fuck shit up for someone, u should have fighting rights

x2.....Even "tuff" internet guys get shit on sometimes....lol

it is immature tit bags like your self that takes shit too far. you need to grow some E skin or gtfo

you got a problem you fist fight it out or go on. you don't key somebody's car, harass their parents, etc and you damn sure don't fuck with their phone.

and too the guys that think i am a internet "tuff guy" you couldn't be further from the truth. i am also not a asshole to ppl. i am a class clown and some of you fucksticks cant take a joke, or online sarcasm. you ppl need to log out and go do something else in life if you cant handle a little bit of humor.