childish idiots

Phelps

well lets hope whoever is doing this didn't leave any kind of a trail, ip, email etc. just received a email from ic3 which is in partnership with the fbi and white collar internet crime. don't know just how much trouble a person can get in for this kind of harassment, but if it ends the use my cell number in cl ads i will be perfectly happy. AT&T is also looking for any request for my info in their system in case the person obtaining my info is using their privileges as a att employee to use my info in their personal gain. i was assured that it would mean immediate termination.

some of you might find this funny and some of you might think i deserve it. all i can say is you better hope it never happens to you.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets hope whoever is doing this didn't leave any kind of a trail, ip, email etc. just received a email from ic3 which is in partnership with the fbi and white collar internet crime. don't know just how much trouble a person can get in for this kind of harassment, but if it ends the use my cell number in cl ads i will be perfectly happy. AT&T is also looking for any request for my info in their system in case the person obtaining my info is using their privileges as a att employee to use my info in their personal gain. i was assured that it would mean immediate termination.

some of you might find this funny and some of you might think i deserve it. all i can say is you better hope it never happens to you.

i wouldnt hold my breath on att. the only call i ever got from them fuck heads was from their bill collector because i was a week late paying them after i canceled my account. I practically fucking begged for someone with a clue to call me and get it worked out so my aircard would work again since no one i talked to would ever do anything about it. :shootself:

damn man that sucks phelps i dont know you new to the site so cant comment on you being a asshole or not i understand forum humor soo enuff said on that ... but that sucks somebody would screw with your lively hood and effect your income like that no remorse for them when you find them .......and that was hysterical on the bump thing resetting the count... hope all works out for you dude having to change numbers sucks when u use ur number for business

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...