qualified

Blazer John

This was mine and a buddy's first big arena cross race at the Sears Center arena jan 14 2012. I was disqualified from practice for a missing kill tether

thankfully another racer had a spare wired it in during practice. now up for qualifying just outa the gate halfway down the straight some guy

used me like a ramp. neither of us really know what happened. needless to say I ended up with a broken rib and bruised from my hip to my

shoulder. the shee suffered a bent control arm, tweaked radiator hoop, bent stem and bars and a missing headlight. still raced hurtin and the shee

cut corners like an 18 wheeler. it was worth the experience and the props from the old guys for still racing a banshee!

post-35023-0-82652500-1329177933_thumb.jpg

post-35023-0-78693900-1329178202_thumb.jpg

I was there. I saw it all go down. (He was the only Banshee in the group) and I was hoping he would pull some major holeshot and get out front and make everyone go around him. (His stock bike was going up against some A-CLASS fully prepped 450's)

He got a great holeshot.....but his front wheels were in the sky. so were the guys next to him. It all happened so fast I think we would need video to find blame. Reality is, rubbin' is racin' and two bikes with wheels up can't come down in the same space without resulting in a major "Yard Sale" like you went thru. WOW ! I didn't know you broke a rib! :unsure: You looked a little sore when we were talking, but I didn't know you were THAT hurt. (Maybe you weren't feeling it all yet either.)

Hope you heal up quick so you can get to tweaking that frame back into shape. :clap: