collision with a raptor

Bittner

My buddie and i were out cruzing backroads today when he got a ways infront of me i took off to catch up you know i couldnt let a raptor be ahead of be. I was about 4 or five quadlengths behind him when he locked up the brakes. I was at the top of fifth, needless to say i didnt stop in time. tried to turn to the right and almost made it when my left rear tire went up over his right rear sending the shee and i tumbling into the ditch end over end. i hit the ground and my helmet flew off an i bounced then landed on my back about six feet away from the banshee. the shee tumbeld end overendi was told an ended up with broken headlights caved in bumper and bent the right half of the rear axle at about a 45 degreeangle right at the hub. i suffered abroken collar bone an sat in the E.R for two hours.it was a bad day of riding!

My buddie and i were out cruzing backroads today when he got a ways infront of me i took off to catch up you know i couldnt let a raptor be ahead of be. I was about 4 or five quadlengths behind him when he locked up the brakes. I was at the top of fifth, needless to say i didnt stop in time. tried to turn to the right and almost made it when my left rear tire went up over his right rear sending the shee and i tumbling into the ditch end over end. i hit the ground and my helmet flew off an i bounced then landed on my back about six feet away from the banshee. the shee tumbeld end overendi was told an ended up with broken headlights caved in bumper and bent the right half of the rear axle at about a 45 degreeangle right at the hub. i suffered abroken collar bone an sat in the E.R for two hours.it was a bad day of riding!

damn that blows

yea everybody keeps telling me to take it easy or ill just make it worse. got atleast two weeks off work so that will definetly help. Im hoping to get out tomorrow an get some pictures of the shee, I'll get them up here as soon as i can. Already got a new axle today off craigslist for $50. Now Ive just gota wait till im healthy enough to tear it apart an see what else i desroyed. haha owell could have been worse like Wheat said atleast i dint break my neck. An i did get her fired up an idled into the garage when we got it home, idleing a little high think throttle cable might be kinked but i was just happy it still runs an rolls more or less.

Glad to hear you are alright and it wasn't worse. My buddy broke his collar bone in 2 places with a floating bone fragment on last years banshee hq ride. He ended up getting a metal plate and 7 pins, turned out to be a pretty big suck. We weren't at the dunes for more than 4 hours on a Thursday when it happened either.

Hope for a speedy recovery, let's see some pics for sure.