Girlfriends build..

2strokeshees

Where are the pictures of the powder coated frame???

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the frame is taking alot longer then I expected. Hoping by the end of the week I get it back and we cant start putting parts on, the parts keep arriving but we cant do anything without a frame banghead banghead

We have all a-arm bushings new rotors, shock bushings, front and rear braided brake lines, new rear swingarm with all new bushings and bearings with new chain slider, new axle with lock nut, carrier powder coated black with new bearings and seals, hubs are getting powder coated to match the frame, new rotor, new sprockets, new chain, new radiator (polished), clutch cover (polished), and a couple other items. I was also pushed to make sure and mention she did all the polishing on the cover and radiator. Not to bad (might need to add some elbow grease to a couple spots when shes not looking). Coming together, like I said im not to happy with the length of time the frame is taking but hey, gives me time to get parts together I guess.

Here are some pictures of the rad an cover

r.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

Planning on tearing into the motor tomorrow night, clutch kit, and adjustable timing plate. Hope you guys enjoy! :headbang:

sounds like a pretty similiar build we did for my wife. Heres a pic of here bike, tropical teal frame with a tropical teal and white painted plastics. She had a race port 350 but wanted more so we put a 4mm in it, stock crank needed rebuilt and it was a cheap upgrade. Keep us posted on the pics!!

777777.jpg

Looks good, showed her the picture, she loved it. Took the rest of the parts to get powder coated today, should have frame, and hubs back on monday and rest of the other stuff by wed/thurs. Ordering up bunch of other stuff so maybe next weekend this thing can be going back together? Quick question, anyone sell a complete new bolt kit for these?

sounds like a pretty similiar build we did for my wife. Heres a pic of here bike, tropical teal frame with a tropical teal and white painted plastics. She had a race port 350 but wanted more so we put a 4mm in it, stock crank needed rebuilt and it was a cheap upgrade. Keep us posted on the pics!!

777777.jpg

Really nice looking bike for your wife man!

And she rips a 4mil!

You're one lucky guy!