Girlfriends build..

2strokeshees

Took us a night to strip it down. Frame is already gotten blasted and now in powder coating. Since she said she wanted to choose everything that had to be done with the quad I agreed on doing the project to see what kind of machine she had in mind. I think you guys will be surprised. For the powder coat she went with a tropical teal with a bit of flake in it. Now the frame is getting done we cant figure out what color plastics to go with. White or Black. 3 colors in the quad when its finished. Teal, black, and chrome. She wanted to know what you guys thought about plastic color. O and I will be posting pictures of the build, if everything goes to plan its going to be a pretty cool looking bike. Let us know what you guys think..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright well white it is. She saw the maier white carbon fiber and said that was it. For the motor i dont want to go extreme. She likes the power it has now and doesnt need much more. I was going to get new pipes, i did tors eliminator already, cool head, re-build top end, and some reeds. I already went through the trans and fixed it and crank had no play or wobble in it so i think i will leave that. What do you guys think for motor? Any thoughts.

Call Kevin at HJR 760-815-1316 www.herrjugsracing.com

Tell him what mods you have now, what type of riding, skill level of rider and he can determine what porting would compliment the current mods and your lady's riding style.

Kevin's turn around time is very reasonable as well.

Jeff at FAST is another great engine builder, in fact, any site sponsor should be able to hook you up.

Call around and put your feelers out there.

If you're in a hurry, make sure and ask the builder what kind oi turn around time is expected, some shops take longer than others.

Talk to a couple of builders and see who you feel most comfortable with.

Just got of the phone with kevin at HJR. Nice guy and filled with alot of info! Ill be shipping the head out to him within the week. Decided on the dune port along with milled head. With everything I have for it he said ill be wanting to ride my girlfriends shee over mine :headbang: . Heopefully we can pick the frame up thursday or friday, im anxiouse to get this thing rolling!