EMMICK 125 SHIFTER KART

Emmick 125 Shifter Kart Honda CR 125 engine in top condition only 3 practice sessions on complete rebuild. New bodywork,50MM axle, Lo Vol Mag Wheels W/MG Yellow tires (also spare set of new tires),Mychron 2T, plus much more... Kart needs nothing everything is brand new or in new condition. Comes with extras tires,wheels,srpockets,gears etc... (pic is with old tires Kart has new sep on it with 3 sessions and also comes with another brand new set) $6000/OBO or Trade for dirtbike or something else???

Kart_4.jpg

Kart_3.jpg

Kart_2.jpg

Kart_1.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice. How fast is it??

Fast... Depending on track and setup 120-140mph. It takes your breath away its no joke. I have had fast cars and bikes and this is by fr the quickest thing ive been in or on. Its not just the top speed it is insane on the track.

• 2 years later...

Fast... Depending on track and setup 120-140mph. It takes your breath away its no joke. I have had fast cars and bikes and this is by fr the quickest thing ive been in or on. Its not just the top speed it is insane on the track.

Holy shit 120mph.... Never would have guessed. Looks amazing by the way

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1