My Banshee Build!

yzrmbsg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u going to use those bars :shrugani:

Yup, thats why i put them on there for.

Put up some close ups of that blue. Looks kinda like a satin anodizing or something? Powder though right?

I'll get some close ups tomorrow, im done for the night. The powder that he used is called Blue Anodize, pretty self explanatory from its name... It looks badasssss!

Sent using Tapatalk!

Looks good so far. Im curious to see pictures of the finished product, I had a similar color scheme in mind.

Thanks! Ill be sure to post finished pics! Im gettin there! Jist wanna go slow amd steady so I make sure to get everything back together right!

Sent using Tapatalk!

4bae666d-f86a-b137.jpg4bae666d-f87f-20e5.jpg4bae666d-f899-42c3.jpg4bae666d-f8c6-8135.jpg4bae666d-f8e8-082a.jpg4bae666d-f8fe-56c7.jpg4bae666d-f92c-cd23.jpg4bae666d-f948-4a0a.jpg4bae666d-f964-a7a8.jpg

After the last 2 days, I am beat! But it jas all gone together relatively smooth, except for re-wiring the whole damn thing... Hopefully everything works! Hopefully I'll get it close to finished or finished tomorrow!

Sent using Tapatalk!

Got her started up today! It's been a busy 3 days buy it was all worth it when I heard her start up! Didn't get it finished today, but i'm not worried, just gotta finish my rear plastic, put my seat cover on, and fix my headlight wiring and she will be done!

Sent using Tapatalk!

Looks good so far, your color scheme is VERY similar to what I had planned in my head. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Thank you! Do you have a build thread as well? Would love to see pics!

Hey bud. Just wanted to say your quad looks great. I just pcd mine and put it together. Yours looks alot nicer than mine. Excellent job.

What did you do to prep the plastic for that spray

Thank you! Post pics up! With the plasti-dip painting plasting, its a pretty easy process, all I did was clean with soap and water, make sure it was dry, and sprayed. They say a good layer of wax/polish is good too, but i figured thats more for painting metal, as the plastic was already pretty smooth with little scratches or wear at all really.

Sent using Tapatalk!

Got my vegasjeff seatcover installed finally! Looks badass! Also chased down my lighting issue, didn't scrape of the powdercoating on the fram when I installed the voltage regulator so it wasn't grounded. Cut and painted the rear plastics... Hopefully I'll get her all finished up tomorrow or thursday!

4bae666d-2c58-d246.jpg

4bae666d-2c77-b364.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk!

Edited by yzrmbsg

Fuckin FINALLY DONE! 4bae666d-5dbd-5893.jpg4bae666d-5dcd-7d3e.jpg

Night shaded my rear tail light! 4bae666d-5ddc-f8ee.jpg

4bae666d-5e0d-6e18.jpg4bae666d-5e21-b0da.jpg

I'll take some better pics of it outside in the sun tomorrow, just got done cleanin up the garage.... What a pain! I'm so happy with the way it turned out! It looks fuckin badass!

Sent using Tapatalk!