My Banshee Build!

yzrmbsg

Well, I got the frame back yesterday, my powder coater guy had an issue with matching black powders and had to order the blue, so hopefully NEXT week, I'll have everything back and get this damn thing back together. Here's the progress I made today!

Did a whole lot of polishing today....

IMAG0012-4.jpg

IMAG0014-2.jpg

IMAG0015-3.jpg

IMAG0011-4.jpg

IMAG0010-5.jpg

IMAG0007-3.jpg

IMAG0006-4.jpg

Frame-supposed to be matte black, but turned out to have some sort of sparkle to it in the sun...not exactly what I wanted, but it grew on me quick, all the other pieces I am waiting for will be the same color of black.

IMAG0003-4.jpg

A couple close ups of the frame...

IMAG0004-4.jpg

IMAG0005-3.jpg

And some more progress I made today!

IMAG0017-3.jpg

IMAG0018-4.jpg

Mounted the lights in a new spot...

IMAG0019-3.jpg

IMAG0022-4.jpg

IMAG0023-3.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it done yet?!?! ha ha

No, it's not done, but hopefully it will be this weekend, at least the jist of it anyways.

Dave, I got it done thru a place out of Nampa called Bad Rep Kustomz, my frame, and a shit load of other pieces, all for $350.

No, it's not done, but hopefully it will be this weekend, at least the jist of it anyways.

Dave, I got it done thru a place out of Nampa called Bad Rep Kustomz, my frame, and a shit load of other pieces, all for $350.

Cool. They do much work with bikes then or they car guys?

I found a place today called All About Powersports in meridian. They supposedly can dyno bikes, quads and UTVs. Was very skeptical that I could have a 100hp banshee though. Haha. Ever hear of em? Ima go check them out sometime see what they have goin over there.

Cool. They do much work with bikes then or they car guys?

I found a place today called All About Powersports in meridian. They supposedly can dyno bikes, quads and UTVs. Was very skeptical that I could have a 100hp banshee though. Haha. Ever hear of em? Ima go check them out sometime see what they have goin over there.

He has done a couple of bikes, I guess he hasnt been around too ling, but for the price i couldnt say no, everyone else i talked to want $500+. Never heard of the all about powersports before.... And I can tell you with 100% certainty, you do not have a 100hp banshee, if he told you that... He is a fuckin moron. I dont even need to know what is done to your bike and I know it doesnt have that much hp.... It would be badass if it did, but that kind of hp costs some serious $$$

Sent using Tapatalk!

And I can tell you with 100% certainty, you do not have a 100hp banshee, if he told you that... He is a fuckin moron. I dont even need to know what is done to your bike and I know it doesnt have that much hp.... It would be badass if it did, but that kind of hp costs some serious $$$

Sent using Tapatalk!

Oh my bad. Haha. Well you're right I've never had it dynoed so I don't know that I have a 100hp banshee. But the guy that did the porting and made the pipes just posted a dyno sheet of what I think is a lil hotter version of mine. It made 103. If I knew anything about tuning (which I'm no expert) it should make I think mid to high 90s. What I was told anyway.

Oh my bad. Haha. Well you're right I've never had it dynoed so I don't know that I have a 100hp banshee. But the guy that did the porting and made the pipes just posted a dyno sheet of what I think is a lil hotter version of mine. It made 103. If I knew anything about tuning (which I'm no expert) it should make I think mid to high 90s. What I was told anyway.

What all do you have done to it? Porting and exhaust will never give you that much hp.

Sent using Tapatalk!

Damn you do have a grip of $ in that thing! I would guess around 80-90hp at this elevation with your mods without knowing everything about the bike, motor and tuning. I'll bet that thing screams through the dunes! Hows the reliablity? I live the fact that I can put has in it, kick it 1-2 times and rape the shit out of it, and never have to fuck with anything, just throttle down and shift gears. Im hesitant to screw with the motor because it runs so good and has never given me any problems.

Sent using Tapatalk!

Oh and whatever that link was, it didn't work, might be tapatalk, i dunno.

Sent using Tapatalk!

It's a link to the Sponser Spotlight (I think) section that has the dyno chart. At the bottom of it Jim from passion says what my motor should be doin. I think the title is New Inframes.

Edited by dave5.0