My Banshee Build!

yzrmbsg

Haven't been able to do a whole lot with the build the last couple of weeks, changed positions at work, so now I work a different schedule and its messing with my Banshee time! Did some polishing over the weekend.

IMAG0053-1.jpg

IMAG0052-1.jpg

Got bored the other day, and took a pic of a lot of the stuff that need to be put on.

IMAG0057-1.jpg

Cut up the frame some more, shaving off unnessecary tabs/brackets and shit. Turned my TORS box holder into my new CDI/12v bracket to move the electronics up front.

IMAG0055-1.jpg

IMAG0054-1.jpg

Here is a couple pics of my cousins Banshee's, the Purple and green on is his, the purple and yellow one is his Wife's, the red one is the same bike after a 2nd frame up build he did on it.

222.jpg

lCASHHIXM.jpg

332.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Nice build.....any more pics?

I will when i am putting it back together!

Lookin good man. Your cousins bikes look good. Are they local too?

no, my cousin lives in phoenix, hes still goin to glamis!

good looking bikes!!, im digging the red one!!headbang.gifheadbang.gif

Yeah, the red one is fast too, especially with my scrauny ass on it! He always lets me ride it when he cant beat somebody up the, hes a fatty!

Finally made some progress today, got the arms, suspenion, hubs, brakes, and linkage all disassembled and ready for powdercoat. Tidy'd up the frame, hopefully i can take it to the powdercoater this week! Only 5 weeks until the first dune trip, Ive been slackin! Need to get my ass in gear!

Sent using Tapatalk!

I will when i am putting it back together!

Yeah, the red one is fast too, especially with my scrauny ass on it! He always lets me ride it when he cant beat somebody up the, hes a fatty!

Finally made some progress today, got the arms, suspenion, hubs, brakes, and linkage all disassembled and ready for powdercoat. Tidy'd up the frame, hopefully i can take it to the powdercoater this week! Only 5 weeks until the first dune trip, Ive been slackin! Need to get my ass in gear!

Sent using Tapatalk!

About damn time!! HA HA you have 4 1/2 weeks or your ass is gonna be on the blaster!

Damn, better late than never. Haha. Lookin good. U guys headin to st ants for that next trip? Guys ever hit the little sand box in Weiser? Thought it might be a good place to test and tune maybe?

We go about every big weekend. Next trip is memorial. Are you going to be there?

At St Anthony? Prob not memorial. Got too much goin on at the moment. Maybe later this summer. I might try to take the family to Weiser just to get some seat time in.

Damn, better late than never. Haha. Lookin good. U guys headin to st ants for that next trip? Guys ever hit the little sand box in Weiser? Thought it might be a good place to test and tune maybe?

Never been to the Weiser sand pit... Might have to go there for a pre St A's test after I get her all back together to make sure everything is good to go.

Sent using Tapatalk!