**50 post rule is now GONE!**

locogato11283

At the end of the day, crooks are crooks. They would hang out a little bit than rob your ass. I took a chance with a guy with a couple post and so far had no issues. Its a gamble either way. Just wish paypal would investigate a little bit before taking the money back out of your account.

Great points. The key as a SELLER, is to protect yourself. Take tons of pictures before you ship of item condition and any damage, ONLY accept PayPal or Money Orders, KEEP THE SHIPPING RECEIPT, and pay the extra for a signature confirmation.

If you use PayPal, they have a "multi-order shipping" system, where you can pay, and print shipping labels right there from your paypal. Then, PayPal cannot say you didn't ever ship the item. EVERY item shipped with PayPal automatically gets Delivery Confirmation, but make sure you check the box for signature confirmation.

As a BUYER, NEVER pay as a Gift. Just add 3% to your transaction and cover the fees. Also, request TONS of pictures. If the seller only has one or two pictures, move on. If they can't be bothered to take as many pictures as you want, they can't be bothered to sell their item.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, my name is andrew, i like banshee's and sell some parts, im Capricorn and like long walks on the beach. im a honest good natured person. well toilet trained.

and if given the chance, will not try and rip you off. i am so not a scumbag, that you can send me the money for shipping, then when the part gets there, send me the rest of the money. im that good of a guy

thanx.

OK, everyone notice AGAIN that at the very beginning of this thread is ALL people that DO NOT have 50 post yet. Still bitchin and cryin..... and Zilla, what the heck would an "intro thread" do to protect people OVER THE INTERNET! People can be who ever they please on the world wide web. Matter of fact I just typed this post up as dirty pirate hooker. I bet you didn't know that huh?

• 2 weeks later...

tyler surprised you folded to the cry babys I thought you were the HMFIC :confused: lol

Bottom line is you need to CYA , I've been ripped off and it don't feel good so I learned how to spot a liar and a thief . I won't buy anything without getting a tracking number , and I get as much information about the seller as possible . Only use Paypal and DON't send it as a gift . I got ripped on a set of Nerf Bars on ebay a few years ago , pissed me off sumthin fierce . I win the auction and I get contacted that his Paypal wasnt working so I sent a Money Order ( never again ) and it was screwed from there . I spent 6 months calling him at 2am on his cell phone and cussing his ass out and calling his work and telling his boss he was a thiefif he didnt live on the opposite coast I would have paid him a visit . End all be all was I'm still out 75 bux and its My fault for breaking my buying rules but overall he's the kind of prick that fux it up for everyone .

I would have liked to see the 50 post count stay , but he is the HNIC so be it .

• 4 weeks later...

why not just make it

you have to be a supporting member to sell not to buy?

That would work. What about the guy who has been here less has to send what ever first. Weather it is parts or money. Just make sure the price is agreed apon. If your parts are worth $100 bucks that your selling me. My $100 bucks is worth $100 bucks. Why does the buyer always have to be the one at risk?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...