2006 Banshee For Sale- $3,500 Must See!

joliver2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man your bike looks fine I really don't see what the problem is.... I think 3,500 is a good starting price for the bike and I really don't understand what the fight is about. I am pretty sure If you own it you can ask however much you want for it the last time I checked. I just bought a banshee and rebuilt it and I'm never selling it bc some idiot would probably say its worth about 2,000 after I just dropped 5k in it lol.. There are just so many people on this site that drop 20k in a bike and sell it for 4k that it makes it hard to get any of your money back. When I bought mine I had never been on this site so I did it the hard way. However when I buy another will be from here.. Why waste time and money when someone else will waste it for you and then you can buy it dirt cheap lol.... Well thats my rant I really wish people on this forum would grow up and stop acting like little kids. I'm sure the people talking the most shit want top dollars for there stuff when they sell it as anyone does...

you say you are smart yet cant tell the difference between a jeep and a van. ya really smart. you also spelled trailer wrong. it isn't trailor, it is trailer. again, you are so smart.

also it is a van. and it towed great. and with a van, i could put a matress in the back and have a place to fuck your mom after i ride.

HAHAHAHA, I really just laughed pretty uncontrollably after reading that. If some one came back at me with that I would have to back down. That was some cold blooded shit. Much respect.

so in conclusion, you are not smarter, you are not a better shit talker, and you cant back anything up except your ass on to your dad's dick.