JDS Customs Aqua-Fuse Parts in stock!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen this stuff in person and it looks amazing. I was on the border of doing it to my Voltric hood or not and when I seen these parts I was sold. Customer service from Jd is always top notch as well.

Thanks Shane I cant wait to see that Voltric hood complete... Gonna be sick!

Wow!!!! Would you be able to do a whole rear plastic?

Yes sir! I can get anything done pretty much as big as golf cart plastics....

On plastics, you would be resposible for painting the underside. I like to use just ruberized undercoating or something similar.

Jd. You should post this on the other quad sites I belong to. Like quad force and ttx450.org. They would eat this shit up. I could post something and link it for you.

Can you just link this thread bud? I would REALLY appreciate it!! Get me some leads and I will hook you up for sure.

Looks like you really hit a homerun with this new line. Do you have a price sheet yet?

Just curious

Cost of front full bores & rear stock plastics in carbon fiber pattern.

Thanks,

Troy

Thanks bud.... Catalog and a better price sheet coming soon but you can always send me a PM and we will work out the details.

A Front fullbore, Fast Fibers, Voltric, or 3 piece stock front set will be $300 plus shipping for any pattern.

The rears will be $250 plus shipping.

Im pretty sure these prices will stick, but could be more if your plastic has deep scratches, etc.

This stuff looks awesome!! I would also like some prices for my sons new bike and the wifes brute force.

Sounds good bud! Just send me a PM with some details of what you are interested in. Im ready whenever you are.