2012 Banshee Hillclimber

Banshee Climber

he doesnt wanna argue and neither do i not worth it, we will see this year who is faster rider. plain and simple.

I agree. It's hard to argue the truth.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make even half of the hillclimbs this year. I'd really like to run the whole series but time won't allow for it.

But when I am there, you better ride your ass off.. After all, I am the D23 champ two years in a row. :ph34r:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, MY ego? You're the goofball that won 2 hillclimbs last year and think you're the best! Sorry, but 7>2.

Prove me wrong then! Use your big motor next year to beat MY hill records. I'm saying it won't happen. What excuse will you have after you don't?

Here's your goals...

New Ulm - 4.1

Mankato - 4.7 (straight up)

6.0 (jump and turn)

Red Wing - 6.1

Proof...

Mankato and New Ulm record setting runs

You are my new idol you are beast on that shit nice stuff right there

• 1 month later...

Tyler, you were flirting with disaster on that 6.0 run up top. That rear view shot was killer! You really get a feel for just how fast you were moving.

Wheat

Edited by Buckwheat

I believe having a doctor tell me I can't ride after braking my back means more then a pissing match. On another note ill take that motor off your hands! Hows 900 shipped sound? :-)

haha let me get back to you on that one, had the motor dyno tuned and made 125hp on gas with 39pwk and shearer custom in frame

geez can't we all just get along???

I will be the first to say loco is a ass but helping riders - racers out to keep on racing - competing is AWESOME I will say that is a being a true sport..!!!!!

he might come across as always bashing people but stepping up to try to let the compition keep racing is being the BIGGER MAN winning on a forfeit or because someone broke I guess is still winning but,

is not the same????

would be nice if more people would be like this I always go out of my way to stop and help everyone, when I used to drag race my old 73 VW I usully was always wrenching on someone elses car trying to help!!!

so if you were really trying to protest someone cause they could not start there bike thats pretty SHITTY fuck I would have offered to tow or pushed them????

remember respect and morals are more important than winning

good luck to both of you

sorry to hear about the back

Edited by lms1977

Tyler, you were flirting with disaster on that 6.0 run up top. That rear view shot was killer! You really get a feel for just how fast you were moving.

Wheat

Yea, I nearly ate shit on that run. I'm pretty sure I hit a tree limb or something at the top. The left side of the hill has a peak at the top that kind of kicks the ass end of the bike up if you're not on steady throttle off the top. They have since rolled the top over more. A lot of people including myself have gone over the handlebars at the top of that hill.