2012 Banshee Hillclimber

Banshee Climber

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You both should be glad I'm not jumping in there.....

You'd both be laughing at me so hard, you couldn't ride for shit..WFO!!!!

Loco, is Zilla sponsoring you with injection next year? :bolt:

Hahaha, bring it on sucka! Yes, Zilla is setting me up with an EFI system for next year. That should give me the edge.

That was exciting to read. thanks

:headbang: :headbang:

Cant wait till next year to see what times get put down

So you guys will be running the EXACT same setups?? what is the rider weight difference?

Good, I'm gonna need $5 for your entertainment fee.

Probably not exact same, but pretty close. I'm 180 pounds and I'm guessing Zach is 140 or less. There's a pretty good weight difference there.

Hehe just little district grudge match I love it I get a front roll seat,but I think loco is going to win it.

Honestly, I hope Zach wins it and goes faster. Those would be some insane fast times because I know how tough it was to go as fast as I did. If someone can go faster, it should be for a pretty good show and some killer wrecks, because at those speeds and determination levels, there are definitely going to be wrecks.

Just think about how drastically the ATV times have dropped in the last 5 years. I can remember running 5.0 at New Ulm and now I'm down in the 4.1 and 4.2 range pretty easily. A second or half second on the hill is a huge difference. Once you get into the big motors, gaining time gets harder and harder because it's more of a challenge to put the power down. It has to be the right combination of tire, gearing, suspension, swingarm length and lane choice. I'm pretty pumped to have been part of the ATV hillclimbing standards in D23 along with Josh and Stephen.

I hate to say it, but Tyler can ride. I've rode with him on and off the track and there isn't anything he isn't capable of. If anyones going to beat his records, its going to be him.

i never said he cant ride. and having never seen my ride i dont know how you could say im never going to beat his records. that is foolish. i already have a record he doesnt a 2 stroke national championship, also an ama atv hlllclimber of the year. i can understand why you would say that he is an amazing fast rider, i never even tried saying different. i didnt even wanna start stuff but he always has his ego kick in. how can he say that when i jumped on a 10mm supercub when i was 16. im just getting started and already either less than .4 seconds behind or even beating him on a smaller motor. its not worth agrueing i go spend time with family and have fun. next year ill go as fast as i can and see what happens. as far as rider skill on an atv i think i am better, but it can be argued over and over. i might not even being able to climb depending on my ct scan on my back.

i never said he cant ride. and having never seen my ride i dont know how you could say im never going to beat his records. that is foolish. i already have a record he doesnt a 2 stroke national championship, also an ama atv hlllclimber of the year. i can understand why you would say that he is an amazing fast rider, i never even tried saying different. i didnt even wanna start stuff but he always has his ego kick in. how can he say that when i jumped on a 10mm supercub when i was 16. im just getting started and already either less than .4 seconds behind or even beating him on a smaller motor. its not worth agrueing i go spend time with family and have fun. next year ill go as fast as i can and see what happens. as far as rider skill on an atv i think i am better, but it can be argued over and over. i might not even being able to climb depending on my ct scan on my back.

You're downright delusional. How can you possibly say at this point in time you're a better rider? Because you won a National hillclimb and an imaginary ATV Rider of the Year award? You do realize you rode ONE good run to get that award. I beat you ALL YEAR LONG in D23. You're kidding yourself if you think that you're deserving of that award and title. The thing is bogus and everyone knows it. It's based on one hillclimb, not a series or anything that has to do with consistency.

I am going to state this one more time. I was faster on my 10mm Cub, which is smaller than your 10mm Supercub, than you are now with your Supercub. The times don't lie. The ONLY hill you ran faster than my 10mm Cub on was Red Wing on the FAST SIDE. I ran a 6.7 on the right side there 3 years ago when the hill was twice as rough and twice as hard. Seriously, pull your head out of your ass and look at the facts. I guess we could always bring up your weight advantage too. I have easily 40 pounds on you. You SHOULD be going faster than you have been.

Don't even start with the back excuses. You wouldn't be building a 10mm DM if you thought you weren't going to be riding next year.

You're just lucky you don't have to race me all next year, which everyone in D23 knows is what you want. You'd rather someone break their bike or get disqualified than actually have to beat them. That's pretty evident when you wanted to protest me at Red Wing this year because I broke my kick start gear and couldn't get my bike started. I had to pull it for 5 minutes, ride to the line with the clutch in the whole time, and then go with no setup or anything. When I STOMPED you by half a second you got all mad and threw a little girl fit and wanted to protest because I didn't run with the class. I thought it was amusing.

EVERY time you've broken something on your bike I was right there to make sure you got it fixed. I gave you a flywheel key at Red Wing a couple years ago and I gave you a clutch lever and perch this year, just so that you could ride and so there were no excuses. I'm not a chump like that and I'd rather race everyone and get beat than race no one and win, which is EXACTLY what you'll be doing next year.

Oh, and one other thing, quit saying Devil's Staircase is a technical rider hill. It's not. It has one roller and then it's wide open to the top. Everyone on the planet knows that.

I can't wait until next year when you have copied my whole setup and still can't go as fast as me. I'm sure the excuses will be flying then.

Loco, I kinda thought this was ball breaking, but it seems like you guys really have a little heat. Maybe I missed something, are you not racing next year or a different area or something?

I won't be able to make all of the climbs up north next year. There are 9 hillclimb weekends in a 3 month period. In June and July the climbs are 3 weekends in a row. I have to drive at least 6 hours each way and the furthest climb is 10 hours from me. It's just not feasible that I make them all. I will however attend a few that I like to climb at.

You're downright delusional. How can you possibly say at this point in time you're a better rider? Because you won a National hillclimb and an imaginary ATV Rider of the Year award? You do realize you rode ONE good run to get that award. I beat you ALL YEAR LONG in D23. You're kidding yourself if you think that you're deserving of that award and title. The thing is bogus and everyone knows it. It's based on one hillclimb, not a series or anything that has to do with consistency.

I am going to state this one more time. I was faster on my 10mm Cub, which is smaller than your 10mm Supercub, than you are now with your Supercub. The times don't lie. The ONLY hill you ran faster than my 10mm Cub on was Red Wing on the FAST SIDE. I ran a 6.7 on the right side there 3 years ago when the hill was twice as rough and twice as hard. Seriously, pull your head out of your ass and look at the facts. I guess we could always bring up your weight advantage too. I have easily 40 pounds on you. You SHOULD be going faster than you have been.

Don't even start with the back excuses. You wouldn't be building a 10mm DM if you thought you weren't going to be riding next year.

You're just lucky you don't have to race me all next year, which everyone in D23 knows is what you want. You'd rather someone break their bike or get disqualified than actually have to beat them. That's pretty evident when you wanted to protest me at Red Wing this year because I broke my kick start gear and couldn't get my bike started. I had to pull it for 5 minutes, ride to the line with the clutch in the whole time, and then go with no setup or anything. When I STOMPED you by half a second you got all mad and threw a little girl fit and wanted to protest because I didn't run with the class. I thought it was amusing.

EVERY time you've broken something on your bike I was right there to make sure you got it fixed. I gave you a flywheel key at Red Wing a couple years ago and I gave you a clutch lever and perch this year, just so that you could ride and so there were no excuses. I'm not a chump like that and I'd rather race everyone and get beat than race no one and win, which is EXACTLY what you'll be doing next year.

Oh, and one other thing, quit saying Devil's Staircase is a technical rider hill. It's not. It has one roller and then it's wide open to the top. Everyone on the planet knows that.

I can't wait until next year when you have copied my whole setup and still can't go as fast as me. I'm sure the excuses will be flying then.

i could just write a book about all the b.s. in that post. you have protested me before, and im just hoping and praying you come up to them all this year. and could weight possibly be an advantage look at brian who beat you... theres too many factors that we can argue. how about when you come up and we are on the SAME setup on the same hill with the SAME conditions then we be determine who the better rider is. and ya the national championship and rider of the year are imaginary to you, because you dont have neither.