Custom can crusher now available!

This isn't your $10 Wal-Mart special boys and girls.... Over-designed with 14ga steel and cap screws with nylok nuts this crusher is sure to impress. It even fits monster cans and 16oz tall boys!

Custom order with any logo, name, etc. and also choose your choice of powdercoat color.

$80 shipped, PM me to get your custom can crusher and set off your shop!! :)

aefce43f-7c04-b163.jpg

aefce43f-7c52-0d59.jpg

Lol u can get it in mirror stainless, sure hahah....price will be a little more but it pays to look good right!

I know it seems a little salty but it is really solid..plus add your custom touch. Ima add a bottle opener to it too. Just let me know what u guys wanna do and I'll get it done!

• 1 month later...

kinda odd that a guy who lives in a state where we have to pay deposit on pop/beer cans designs a can crusher.....hahaha. Freakin sweet though JD!

If we didn' get our deposits back id be crushin the shit outta those things!......course you could also design the bottom plate into a grid form and use it as a french fry maker....hah

kinda odd that a guy who lives in a state where we have to pay deposit on pop/beer cans designs a can crusher.....hahaha. Freakin sweet though JD!

If we didn' get our deposits back id be crushin the shit outta those things!......course you could also design the bottom plate into a grid form and use it as a french fry maker....hah

hahaha, great point but I buy all my beer in Indiana! Im just above state line.. Then take the cans back for scrap :cheers:

Pressing taters, now thats an idea :notworthy:

• 5 years later...