Banshee Hill Shooter in HS Suspended chassis

Ok, Its time to part ways with my twin

$8400 for entire bike

OR

$4750 for HS Chassis as a roller. +8 front, +12 rear with Work shocks, 14 SLS exteme's, smooth buffs with JJ&A axle, polished tank, polished radiator, Chrome Stem

$4250 for motor (complete). It's 78 bore 58 stroke DM, with DM pipes, carbon fiber silencers, 41.5mm alky carbs, billit intakes, 2-5 override, 1st gear non overriden. PVL, Lockout, etc. Cam @ Redline built this motor. Its runs very hard and will surprise most

This is one of the fastest bikes in the Oregon Dunes. Gates hard and shoots straight as an arrow...the ride is hard to explain if you have never been on a HS, its a freaking Caddy. No BS.

I dont want to ship, so local pick up would be desired.

picture083p.jpg

picture237g.jpg

picture094dv.jpg

picture096.jpg

when it was being assembled

picture082.jpg

32918487.jpg

i have personally seen and rode this bike, it is a very nice bike for the money, cory is a stand up guy and that thing rips, wish i had the money

i second that, cory is top notch, and bike rips

Should have sold it last year when you had a buyer. ;)

Now the markets dropped. :(

Did you ever get it ported or did you just freshen it up?

Should have sold it last year when you had a buyer. ;)

Now the markets dropped. :(

Did you ever get it ported or did you just freshen it up?

I'm happy I didn't, I got great pleasure from it last summer. Bike ran as hard as ever.

Market is never good for this kind of bike, but when somebody is wanting to go "faster" in the dunes, this will fill that 'want'.

btw, I have polished struts and wheelie bar (same color) for chassis. This is a bike that is turn key ready, its not needing anything.

Local pick up is requested.

I'm happy I didn't, I got great pleasure from it last summer. Bike ran as hard as ever.

Market is never good for this kind of bike, but when somebody is wanting to go "faster" in the dunes, this will fill that 'want'.

btw, I have polished struts and wheelie bar (same color) for chassis. This is a bike that is turn key ready, its not needing anything.

Local pick up is requested.

Bump for a stand up guy and a fast bike. Hope my 18 finally gets a date with it at winchester for turkey day!!