My prediction thread for Dumbshit's EFI project

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It isn't hard, then do it. Stop acting like you know something when you don't know shit. You can't take an EFI system from a new 4-stroke and make it work.

Why would I do the hard work for you. Clearly you have no clue about basic engineering not to mention you wanted all new stuff designed which is a complete waste of time....

Injector timing and a map. Same basic principal applies here. There is already hardware and software on the market that can do it.

Cleary you're a fuckn retard which I might add has been stated several times in this thread

sent from yo mumma's white vinyl lounge

LOL this is funny. coming from a nobody like you means so much.

Lets start with the basic. A new 4-stroke quad has a single injector that fires once every 720*. With a banshee you need 2 injectors that both fire once every 360*

If you wanted it to be easy, you would swap an EFI system from a 2-stroke twin cylinder sled, but since you know so much, you should have already know that.

You are a joke, just like everyone else that has said they can do EFI but won't. Till you actually do it, shut the fuck up.

Wow you really are a genius! Have you done it yet? No? Maybe you should shut the fuck up!

Someone get this man a bib and some tissues! Think he might cry

If you want to have a pissing contest, I have 3 engineering degrees and im a qualified mechanic! I do harder things on a day to day basis than work out a basic low impedance efi system ya pleb

sent from yo mumma's white vinyl lounge