JDS Customs Apparel

Hey everyone, finally got around to getting T-Shirts made! Hoodies and Dickies shirts coming soon, but I have a bunch of T's available now. Show your JDS support by rocking a T-shirt in your choice of black or grey. Any size is $20 shipped each in the USA, $30 shipped for Canada and Worldwide.

Paypal: jdubswmu@yahoo.com

Available Sizes and Quantities (will keep updated):

Black:

XL: 10

L: 6

M: 5

Grey

XL: 10

L: 8

M: 5

S: 5

Black Front:

FRONTBLACK1.jpg

FRONTBLACK2.jpg

Black Rear:

REARBLACK1.jpg

REARBLACK2.jpg

Grey Front:

FRONTGREY1.jpg

FRONTGREY2.jpg

Grey Rear:

REARGREY1.jpg

REARGREY2.jpg

ill take a grey one but need to know if they run a size big or what?

No, they seem to be normal. They are pre-shrunk cotton but will shrink to your normal size after drying. They are nice!

How long til the hoodies are available? Any discount when buying products from ur site at same time lol? Think I might want one of those front number plates eventually

I dunno, I have to see how these T-shirts sell to give me an idea on what quantity to invest in for hoodies and dickies. I will keep things up to date for ya!

If you want a shirt along with any product from me, the shirts will be an additional $15 Thanks for bringing that up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, they seem to be normal. They are pre-shrunk cotton but will shrink to your normal size after drying. They are nice!

I dunno, I have to see how these T-shirts sell to give me an idea on what quantity to invest in for hoodies and dickies. I will keep things up to date for ya!

If you want a shirt along with any product from me, the shirts will be an additional $15 Thanks for bringing that up!

Damn! I just ordered that brake rotor!