Murdered Out Banshee

DirtDiggler69

ecc0b8d1.jpg?t=13133733601be8ae81.jpg?t=1313373378803bbc42.jpg?t=1313373391Heres my 2000 , its coming along nice now that I've had time to work on it . frame , plastics , a arms , swing arm and carrier will be flat black . Red hubs , springs , rad grill and dog bone .

Polished ITP's , and a few other trinkets . 2-1 intake with 33mm pwk and motofast 2-1 exhaust .

The rear plastics need shaping , sanding and painting . Doing that tomorrow . Once thats done I get the task of putting it all back together !!! Hopefully I remember where it all goes .......

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's an update , thanks for the interest I appreciate it . I'll post pics from my computer tomorrow , little bit of progress , Tusk 1-1/8" mx bend bars , pro taper bar adapters , rockstar grips , new front wheel bearings will go in this week end . The goal is to get it back to a rolling chassis in the next 2 months and then get the motor done . I'll keep those interested updated

• 1 month later...

07979845.jpg?t=1326241669e07750dd.jpg?t=13262416970995b7cc.jpg?t=13262417165b569f63.jpg?t=1326241730e5d1a4de.jpg?t=1326241749

I finally remembered to post some progress pictures , by the end of March I plan on having it back to a full rolling chassis . The +4 Swingarm is next , and a Pair of YFZ front shocks will take care of that .

If you have any laying around ( +4 swinger or YFZ piggyback shocks ) LMK if they are for sale .

Well input is input , thanks for the positive comments 4 mill , I appreciate it . The blue seat will become all black when I install the gripper cover , and originally it was gonna be 100% matte black but of course things change along the way . I like the " Stolen Sleeper " comment and yeah it kinda has that look to it . If your not liking it , that's cool with me I'll get over it .

And that's an electric water heater , thanks for being concerned .