Murdered Out Banshee

DirtDiggler69

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Looks great and very original. Def stands out from others. Good work!

Mind me asking how much you have invested into the build?

Thanks ! As far as $$$ under 1000.00 , So Far ....

Nice bike, but I am curious. What's the deal with those long intake runners?

That's a Graydon Proline 2-1 Intake manifold , I think the idea behind the design is higher intake velocity and better air/fuel mixing . Basically it's a velocity stack . I need to make a carb support in the next few days so all the weight isn't on the rubber coupler at the end of the intake . And I'm thinking about building a aluminum air box and adding a 4 inch velocity stack between the filter and the carb .

That's a Graydon Proline 2-1 Intake manifold , I think the idea behind the design is higher intake velocity and better air/fuel mixing . Basically it's a velocity stack . I need to make a carb support in the next few days so all the weight isn't on the rubber coupler at the end of the intake . And I'm thinking about building a aluminum air box and adding a 4 inch velocity stack between the filter and the carb .

I've got a Graydon. It's fine. You don't have to do any support of the carb.

(It makes jetting a breeze because you just loosen one hose clamp, twist the carb sideways and can do all your adjusting with no fitting a second carb that's in the way.)

Plus a tube from the carb to an air box kills the flow. I tried it and it really hurt the power. (The Mull Engineering design is a different story)....but with a single carb you don't need an air box because the motor blocks everything.