yfz frame conversion

man i need to get some time to work on this dang thing!!!

i had a few differnt pipes here and in this configuration the shears inframe hit the a-arms.. if things go good over this winter and sometime in the spring i'd really like to have a few differnt pipe prototypes available for these builds. the rear section of the pipes wasnt that hard to get to fit actually. the ressy isnt in that bad of a spot. i'm thinking of doing a midrange and top end pipe configuration.

the intake i havent really thought about that much. i have a plan for the electrical that i think is going to work great. as far as plastic the fullbore one piece nose is excellent for these. it dosent have the scoops built in and the shape is perfect on the bike. i may do a 2-1 big filter OR just a shorty set of pod filters. i did a 2-1 filter stup to clear some tail mounted silencers on a stocker chassis i did a long time ago it worked really well.

welll throw up some pics of them!!

One finished the other day on eBay was making near £3000 which is around the $5000, there's another one that was listed on there last month which you can still see on yakaz.co.uk listed under yamaha banshee. I tried to transfer the photos to my photobucket but they were all blurred.

There's been 3-4 on eBay over the last 3 months all running the full trinity setup, saying that any built bike over here is always trinity parts

those 2 from the uk dont look bad i like the lower frame hoop for the pipe clearance. thats a good idear. those are some SERIOUS BRAKES!!

somone copy all those pics and throw them in this thread.. the ebay listings will go away after a lil bit.