Rear Hydrolic Brake Problem!

So I got new brake pads and took off my caliper to put the pads in. Someone must have hit the brake at some point that week when I had it apart because the piston was all the way out. I pushed the piston all the way back in with the cap off and noticed hydrolic fluid leaking out the back of the caliper (Maybe I pushed too far or too fast?). I put the pads on and mounted it, I went to try the brakes and the piston didn't even move.

I took it back off and took the pads off and pressed the brakes and nothing happened. I tried to bleed the brakes and still nothing happened. I took it all apart and did not see anything wrong other than the piston was fairly tough to move back and forth by pushing from either side.

Don't know too much about this aspect, could use your help. Thanks

(I was thinking of draining my fluid and clearing the line then refilling it, not sure if it will do the trick or not)

There's air in the line either use a draw threw pump or let fluid into the piston by opening it up a little. These are tough to bleed.

there cake to bleed fill the top end put the cap back on, pump the pedal a few times hold the pedal down crack the bleeder and repeat till u have a pedal,

or get a long clear hose that fits on the bleeder , crack it a bit then slowly suck a little till u get fluid and then do the above...

dont forget to keep cking the fill so it doesnt go dry

there cake to bleed fill the top end put the cap back on, pump the pedal a few times hold the pedal down crack the bleeder and repeat till u have a pedal,

or get a long clear hose that fits on the bleeder , crack it a bit then slowly suck a little till u get fluid and then do the above...

dont forget to keep cking the fill so it doesnt go dry

so, by bleeder are you talking about the silver nipple that is on top, or the actual line itself that goes into the caliper? before i bled the brakes by doing that method and loosening the brake line.

secondly, do you tighten the bleeder and then let go of the brake and repeat, or do you leave it open the whole time?

Don't mess with the brake line from the master cylinder. Tighten it and don't mess with it. As jacked up as I sounds like you have it you might try and gravity bleed it. Crack the bleeder on the caliper and let it run into a catch pan. Keep the master cylinder full. That'll flush out any old crap too. After doin that for a bit bleed it like the other guy said. If you can't get it to pump up you can try and crack the bleeder, push the pedal down, till it stops, then close the bleeder, let up on the pedal and repeat. You just want to make sure you don't let up on the pedal at anytime while the bleeder is open. You'll suck air back into the system. Which is what you're trying to get out.