BansheeHQ Awesomeness

I don't really have any new features or anything but I think the site gets more awesome every day.

The forum is nothing without the members and we have the best around.

Our sponsors kick ass too..

Thanks to all the Premium Members and members who buy BansheeHQ Gear. You guys are the reason this forum is still here and free to everyone!

:cheers:

I don't really have any new features or anything but I think the site gets more awesome every day.

The forum is nothing without the members and we have the best around.

Our sponsors kick ass too..

Thanks to all the Premium Members and members who buy BansheeHQ Gear. You guys are the reason this forum is still here and free to everyone!

:cheers:

I am new but i ran a forum for a friend for a few years and its hard as hell sometimes to keep up and take care of the problems etc... so yeah if it was not for yo having knowledge and total dedication to

this site and Yamaha Banshees us premium members would'nt even exist... sponsors would'nt get their sales cause their would'nt be a BansheeHQ

So thank you for awesomeness..........

Love this site, I would go crazy without it.

Our sponsors are some of THE best in the biz for sure! I have delt with probably about 8-10 of them and have no complaints.

And as for the members who have thought about getting a premium membership....DO IT ALREADY!

And the BHQ gear kicks ass, I love my black hoodie :cheers:

Hell I don't know about anyone else but I freaking live on here! I'm on this site prolly 20 times a day seeing what kind of kickass shit and just cool random stuff everyone put on here. And like 06 said if ur not a premium member already do it you will love it!

I wonder how much money is saved each year by people who find BansheeHQ? It's gotta be in the tens of thousands.

well Tyler i just asked around, and it looks like the grand total before taxes , people save by swtiching to BansheeHQ is 54,345 and 43 cents. thats USD

lol

Save money yea right. Do you know how fucking much this site has cost me. If I would of never found this place I would of probably saved thousands, but on the other hand I would have a slow beat ass banshee as where I have a balls out pimp ass ride and for that I thank the HQ and all of its sponsors for all the help and advice that they have given to help me achieve that. A big thanks to Tyler also because a lot of what we have here today is because of him. I know the site was started by Lee, but Tyler has taken it up a few more levels.

I wonder how much money is saved each year by people who find BansheeHQ? It's gotta be in the tens of thousands.

Save money yea right. Do you know how fucking much this site has cost me. If I would of never found this place I would of probably saved thousands, but on the other hand I would have a slow beat ass banshee as where I have a balls out pimp ass ride and for that I thank the HQ and all of its sponsors for all the help and advice that they have given to help me achieve that. A big thanks to Tyler also because a lot of what we have here today is because of him. I know the site was started by Lee, but Tyler has taken it up a few more levels.

I can dig it. :headbang:

Fuck that. This bitch cost me thousands. If it weren't for this site I would have thought I had a heavily modified Banshee after putting pipes and a K&N on it. Found The HQ while looking for jetting information and life's been a little different since then....

Loco, this site is very good with the right mix of folks to keep things in balance, but I had to chuckle upon reading your post. Did you just swing on your own nuts? Kinda?

Fuck that. This bitch cost me thousands. If it weren't for this site I would have thought I had a heavily modified Banshee after putting pipes and a K&N on it. Found The HQ while looking for jetting information and life's been a little different since then....

Loco, this site is very good with the right mix of folks to keep things in balance, but I had to chuckle upon reading your post. Did you just swing on your own nuts? Kinda?

Yes, I'm swinging on my own nuts. Plenty of room on here, climb aboard! :D

"I don't need your pussy bitch, I'm on my own dick.."

• 3 weeks later...

I've been a member here since about 99 or early 2000, or so. Great site with alot of outstanding info and great peeps as well. Rebuilt my sons 99 shee and the wifes' 98 Poolaris Trail Blazer with the help from alot of you on here. Thanks for all the hard work Loco.

• 1 month later...

I've been on here since before my banshee days when I first got my blaster back in 01. I would honestly be one of the newb idiots if not for the welth of knowledge provided by the site and it's members. Not only that but the knowledge spread here reaches out beyond the forum any time myself and other members help friends who are not members.

Tons of money spent here, however, it would be a TON more had I bought new or bought the wrong shit by not being informed. Like mentioned, my banshee would not be 1/10'th as bad ass as it is if not for this place, that goes for my buddy's banshee also. :cheers:

BHQ will continue to grow in awesomeness.:headbang: