2003 GasGas Wild HP 300

Hey guys, im putting up my 2003 gasgas wild hp 300 for sale. its located on Long Island, NY. Im selling it because It never gets ridden and just sits. I am the 3rd owner, and I know both of the previous owners, it has never been raced. It has many mods and runs great! tight motor with good compression! Some of the mods are:

trail/mx ported

Milled Head

LTRacing Powervalve cover

Aftermarket stator with lights removed(comes with stock stator with lights, horn, turn signals, etc)

ITP t-9 Baja 4-1 Front wheels-1 ride on them(comes with original wheels also)

Tag 1 1/8 bar clamps-1 ride

Tag T2 Alias blue 1 1/8 Handle bars-1 ride

ODI lock on grips-1 ride

Tinted black light hood(comes with stock one for lights)

Cut front plastics

Shockwears shock covers

This quad is really peppy and fast, its faster than my old ported, piped and carb banshee, and my old 13:5:1 compression YFZ. It has low hours and is in overall great condition. These bikes come race ready straight out of the factory too equipped with ohlins shocks, chromoly a-arms and subframe, anti-vibe stem, Brembo brakes, Magura hydraulic clutch, 5 gallon tank, etc! The rear plastics have a few cracks, but have been repaired and are fine.

I have the title for it as well. im looking for 3500 OBO. Mainly looking for cash, but Let me know what you have for trades. thanks!

011.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...