out of frame drag pipes

I can make better offer, that 130 was a joke. I just don´t want to pay as much as "good" looking ones. I have seen un-silenced OOF drag pipes anywhere between 140 and 275 and allmost new ones between 250 and 325.

My new offer is 175 + shipping. Just PM me and let me know if there is a better offer PM´d to you, and I will see what I can do.

Just let you know that I don´t really need any drag pipes, but it´s awesome to have a set! LOL!

-Pasi S.

ill give ya 130 shipped for them...only because i need a set to paint black. i live in the states so you dont have to worry about sending those thing over seas. if your intrested hit me up...send me a message and let me know man !

OK, Can you post bigger and better pic´s about those pipes (here and there) . I just want to see how they are now, and after that the angry USPS worker has kick them over the States and played enough "soft box" -ball with them. HAHAAA!

let me know.

-Pasi S.

I have bought every single part for my Banshee from the USA. Zero problems for any seller. My first set of pipes was T5´s and the shipping was 120 via FedEX, second was CPI´s with some other parts via USPS and it was 105.

I just ordered some parts and wheels and tires from Andy. The shipping price will be HUGE because of the size and weight of the box.

...hehee life is!

OK, let´s deal with the pipes. Those pipes will be the first OOF set here in FInland.

-Pasi S.

the shipping price on these will also be huge.....the other pipes you and the others have bought and shipped are able to be broke down where as these are not. they will be in a long wide box lol. i shipped my cpi oof pipes from oregon to cali and it was a $65 bill....just sayin

the shipping price on these will also be huge.....the other pipes you and the others have bought and shipped are able to be broke down where as these are not. they will be in a long wide box lol. i shipped my cpi oof pipes from oregon to cali and it was a $65 bill....just sayin

I shipped my pipes from MI to Cali for 35.00 Just sayin..

I think now you can understand why I´m after a set of used OOF pipes and a low price. The shipping is not a huge problem to me, it´s the fucking EU. I have to pay taxes and custom fees also from the shipping price and that sucks ass badly!!!

That price for the pipes + shipping+ everything else I have to pay, is going to be close to a set of BRAND NEW OOF Shearers.

Last package from Andy was big and long as hell, also it was heavy. There was a +6 swinger inside + some other parts. Shipping was 120 via USPS. ...just saying.

-Pasi S.