Check out this Mini 50cc Banshee! PLEASE LOOK!

Hey guys check this Mini Chinese Banshee Clone out, I would like to get one of these for my little girl and find a performance chain saw header like the the guys in the Lumber Jack Competitions put on there chain saws, and buy some other performance stuff for it. I bought her a Tao-Tao Mini Eagle 110 Chinese Sport Quad for her last year for her birthday and bolted a Yamaha Raptor 80cc FMF Power Core 4 Full Exhaust, a 26mm Mikuni Carburetor, FMF Power Jet Kit (75 Main, 32.5 Pilot), Mikuni 26mm Super Flow Intake, UNI Filter, NGK Iridium Spark Plug, and a new set of tires on it and it runs and rides great! She follows us every where we go when she rides with us. I think the Chinese are finally getting it together.

Mini-ATV-Quad-Bike-49CC-Quad-Yamaha-Style-DR708-.jpg

Mini ATV, Quad Bike 49CC Quad Yamaha Style (DR708) Product Description

Engine

1. Type: 2-Stroke, Single cylinder, Air-cooled

2. Displacement: 49CC

3. Bore x Stroke (mm): 40x32

4. Compression Ratio: 10.0: 1

5. Drive system: Chain

6. Start system: Pull start

7. Ignition: CDI

8. Max Speed (mph): 33.5

9. Max Power KW(r/min): 1.52/6500

10. Max Torque N. M(r/min): 2.3/6000

Chassis

11. Suspension / Front & Rear: Spring shock absorber

12. Brake / Front & Rear: Double Disc/Single Disc

13. Tires / Front & Rear: 4.10-4

14. Rated load(kg): 50

Product Size

15. LxWxH (mm): 1040x680x690

16. Seat Height (mm): 420

17. Ground Clearance (mm): 70

18. Wheelbase (mm): 700

19. Fuel Capacity (L): 1

20. Wheel tread(F/R)(mm): 500/500

Packaging

N. W. (kg): 28

G. W. (kg): 33

Carton size(mm): 990x580x520

Conveyance:

Qty/20': 88PCS

Qty/40': 239PCS

More Product Features

Trademark: Junbo Model NO.: DR708 Standard: CE Certification: CE Transmission System: Chain Drive Engine Type: 2 Stroke Structure: Multi-door Transmission Type: Manual Displacement: 50cc Company: Zhejiang Junbo Group Co., Ltd

These were posted on here last year.

There just another pile of shit from china junk with nothing torqued to spec or lock tight used.

Yes they look cool to look at on the bench but again there cheap as balls,cheap parts and are weak in all aspects.

Only reason i would buy one is to put in the corner of my shop for a display.

Grab a LT50 if you want a quality lil quad. That even adults can ride and jump

Just my 2 cents

Look for that thread about these from awhile back.

I agree some kids near me had the mini superbikes and they were death machines, things forever breaking and falling off. The only ones that are half decent are the blata ones but they are a lot more expensive but you get what you pay for. They had a programme on over here a while back about how shit they are personally I wouldn't ride one, I I'd never dream of letting my child on one.

Ok,I'll play devil's advocate...I have seen cheap 50cc scooters last forever, it's tru crap will rattle off and it's a crapshot on what cause it really depends on the assembler I believe. I say buy it, break it down and rebuild it w/ locktite and a torque wrench. Maybe gusset the frame if it's questionable...

• Like 1

I agree some kids near me had the mini superbikes and they were death machines, things forever breaking and falling off. The only ones that are half decent are the blata ones but they are a lot more expensive but you get what you pay for. They had a programme on over here a while back about how shit they are personally I wouldn't ride one, I I'd never dream of letting my child on one.

Guys theres no doubt about it there cheap, but I think they look cool does anyone have any idea how much they cost? It would be cool if you could get a Yamaha 2 Stroke motor that would bolt up on it off something else, it would be real neat then.

If you do the research all the Chines quads are not totally Junk. I researched them for two weeks before I bought my daughters and according to reviews and owner forums you wont to buy the Mini Quads made in China Not Taiwan. The two 50cc-1255cc that had the best reviews were the Tao-Tao Mini Eagle and the Mini Falcon. That being said the reviews listed the weak points on both machines. The 110cc Mini Eagle I ended up getting had the following weak points:

• Oil: The oil thats in the motor is for transportation and initial break in only. The oil should be changed and replaced with Synthetic 10W-40 immediately after break in procedures are performed.

• EGR Valve: The EGR Valve and tubing needs to be blocked off and tubing removed from Carburetor. If left in place it can cause engine to surge at idle.

• Tires: The stock tires are made for yard and driveway use only, they get very little traction on anything other than dry level ground and they will wear out in a very short amount of time if the quad is driven on any hard surface.

• Bolts and fasteners: 80% of problems encountered with the ATV accrued because nuts and bolts fell out. Alot of the nuts on the unit I bought were not much more than finger tight.

• Paint: The frame and under carriage paint will chip more easily than other more popular ATV's in the United States. The happens because the frame is Painted with a Heavy Duty Machinery Paint rather than a more durable powder coat being used.

• Carburetor: The quad has a 20mm Mikuni Clone Carburetor that has a solid non-removable cap and bowl other than a Idle Screw that adjust the slide in the neck there is no adjustments. No Air Screw, Fuel Screw, No jetting changes, No needle clip adjustment. In order to meat the United States EPA Emissions Laws the carburetor runs on lean side. In some cases weather and location the quad will not operate do to the lack of carburetor adjustment causing the engine to be fuel starved.

The same day I ordered the quad I went ahead and got on eBay and bought stuff needed to fix the problem areas. I bought a Brand New FMF Power Core 4 Exhaust (Head Pipe and Silencer) for a Yamaha Raptor 80 for $65 Shipped, a Mikuni VM-26 26mm Performance Carburetor for $23.00 plus $9.99 shipping, a upgraded Mikuni Super Flow 26mm-28mm Intake for a Honda TRX-90 for $7.99 Plus $3.50 Shipping, a 26mm Foam UNI Hi-Flow Air filter for $10.00 Shipped, And I ordered a FMF Power Jet Kit for $35.00 Shipped.

On the way home I stopped By Tractor Supply and Bought four new Hi-Run 6 inch tires for $19.99 each, a quart of Mobil 1 10W-40 for $6.99, $10.00 Worth of Metric Hardened Grade 8 steel Nylon Lock Nuts and bolts, and picked up a bottle of Heavy Duty Permatex Loc-Tight for $8.00. When the ATV arrived at my house two weeks later all the parts were in. I went ahead and broke the engine in using the method I got from a Local Yamaha Mechanic, Changed the oil (and filled the gas tank with a pre-mix 100-1 89 Octane Gasoline and Klotz Super Techno-Plate 2 stroke oil for added protection during break in), installed the Carburetor, Air Filter, and intake before I put the plastic on, and I jetted and tuned the carb (75 Main Jet, and 32.5 Pilot Jet), secured and loc-tited all the components as well as added the Nylon Lock Nuts where I thought they were needed, and Bolted the exhaust on.

I went ahead and flipped the quad back on its Courtesy Rack and Traced the out-line of the frame, a arms, and rear swing arm onto a piece of card board and sent it with my old man to drop off at a friend of ours that own a machine shop. I had him "Qualex" make a set of light weight skid plates out of aluminum to protect the frame and I had the tires swapped out the next day at work. I couldn't find any fasteners to connect the skid plates to the frame that didn't look home made so I had to order the fasteners from DG and they came in about four days later. But it was worth the wait the quad looks bad ass and I would put it up against any of the name brands Youth Quads that are under 150cc's. She has rode the shit out of it, I'm guessing the quad has between 45 and 65 hours on it and other than changing the oil one time and me having to replace a a arm ball joint nut and lock pin that worked its way off (I over looked that one I guess?) I haven't had any problems what so ever. You wouldn't believe the places she has taken it and it has gone and the power that the Loncin 110cc engine has with a few bolt ons is awesome.

I've researched the quad a little more since I bought it and I've ordered two more of the Mini Eagle Youth Sport Quads and purchased the upgrades to go on them for some friends of mine that wanted to get them for there kids for Christmas last year. The total price of the quad after its all said and done not including your labor is between $775.00 and $825.00 by the time its all said and done. But thats not that bad considering the Mini Eagle has a cloned Honda Engine thats identical to the Honda TRX-90 Engine, the Frame is a older Yamaha Motor 4 Clone Frame, and the Plastic looks very similar to the Raptor 80. I think I did pretty good if I had bought a Name Brand Youth Quad for my Daughter I would have wonted to at least wanted to put an exhaust, jet kit, and skid plates on it. So I think I did pretty good considering that a new Yamaha or Honda 50cc, 80cc, or 90cc Youth Sport Quad Retails for $2,200 $2,500.

Honda TRX-90 Engine

CopyofDSC00244.jpg

Loncin 110cc Engine

bot_start_eng.jpg

On another note here the banshee replica is classed as a pocket bike, they are a lot smaller than you typical mini bike (crf50 lt50 etc) Ive owned and own various mini crf50, and different Chinese 110's & 125's the build quality is different, and your always expectant if something to go wrong or fall off on the Chinese models and the ones I've had are always by the best or better Chinese manufacturer. But the pocket bike are a scaled down version of the mini's so bear in mind if things are liable to snap, break, fall off etc it'll most prob happen a lot sooner on something that's bigger, chunkier and heavier. They're a very lightweight machine that aren't intended for offroad just your local carpark or driveway with your knees wrapped behind your head!! Lol

For price they're about £250 inseminated in the uk which is prob around $330.

Just trying to make sure you know a he'll of a lot of people have had these types of bikes over here and most of them end hurting themselves or they end up down the scrap. But goodluck with whatever you decide to purchase.

• 8 months later...