Blacklist KB Motorsports

esseclipse

Long story short, don't buy from KB Motosports. Here is what happened to me.

I called for a package price on Shocks, A-Arms, Tie Rods, Brake lines and Clamps. We settled on a price and during our conversation I confirmed several times that this package came with all of these items.

After the order I asked for an invoice to be emailed to me, this took well over a week to get after the order. I was so relieved to finally get my invoice that I didn't notice he didn't put the brake lines or clamps on the order but still charged me the price we had discussed for everything.

After receiving everything except the lines and clamps I called him, he said they should have shipped out a couple weeks ago. He would look into it and he might get back to me, if not I should call him back. The next day when I called him he said he didn't charge me for the lines and clamps and he couldn't send them to me for free.

Lines and clamps are only around $150. at the most so this is more about principle. I guess $150 is not that big of a deal on a $3000. order but I am really pissed about it. During the initial order I confirmed with him at least 3 times on exactly what I was getting. Don't let this happen to you, don't buy from KB Motosports and spread the word.

• 2 weeks later...

I read straight off the invoice when confirming all orders. Your invoice was made when the credit/debit card transaction went through. The invoice states that you paid for the AXIS shocks and LSR A-Arms only, and you received them. We discussed this already in multiple e-mails, and explained to you that you only paid for the items listed on the invoice, and you would only receive the items you paid for, despite the threats to leave bad feedback. We confirmed with you that you received the invoice before the shipment of the items. We also confirmed that our hand written notes did not include the lines and clamps. We did all of this before you posted this thread. We even went the extra mile and offered to give you the lines and clamps at a radically discounted price and to get them to you quickly so you could finish the bike and get riding as soon as possible. You, however, chose not to do this and instead chose to do without the lines and clamps and simply post bad reviews. You did not want to meet in the middle, instead you threatened to post bad feedback on several forums if you didn't get your brake lines and clamps that weren't paid for.

• 6 months later...

KB motorsports has great prices and is a good dude to deal with. I bought a FCI for my FI bike and he went the extra mile to get it from the manufactuer direct and expidited the shipping. I talked to him on the phone a few times and have a hard time believing that he intentially screwed someone over on purpose. You didn't pay for the shit your missing, and you turned down a deal to get them after the fact. Bottom line, Kenny is a good dude to deal with. This thread should have never happend.

• 1 year later...

I've dealt with kb before on lockup cover. He shipped to cc billing address which most places do. I moved. And he actually said if u don't receive it il send another one. Guy called me back from his house at 145 am to help me with my ltr 450 lock up cover and clutch and talked for over an hour. Kb moto sports. Is great. From my dealings